Sophie

Sophie was a 15 year old. With a body of a model. Boobs that were a double D, And a fat ass. She had that hour glass figure. And she showed it of (who wouldn't, let's be honest). Her long hair was a dirty blonde in the roots but faded into platinum blonde. Her green eyes stood out. Her cheeks pinkish and her lips plump. She was 5'4. Now during the day she was and A-grade student, At night however she was involved with a gang. She was bait, she was to use her dreamy features to seduce men and either rob them, or lead them to their death. Either way she loved her job. The gang name was 'Blood Serpants' boring..but it was feared in the town of 'Night Sky'.

'I mean Night Sky is a boring name to give to this small yet lovely town! I get we have the best Night Sky views but that's only when your on the mountain!'Complained Hannah.

Hannah was Sophie's best friend. They were like sisters. Hannah's hair was light brown and cut to her shoulders. She had a pear figure . A cups, but a decent but to make up for it.

'True,True Hannah. Oh Did you get the details for today's bait?' Sophie responded.
'Yeah..7 Nw' Hannah replied quickly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SOPHIE POV FROM NOW ON.

'Alright Then...lets get ready!' I shouted while running into the shower.
'No Sophie...DONT YOU DARE!' I heard Hannah yell back.
We both got into the shower, playing with each other's features. (What..it's not like we havn't seen eachother naked..plus we're bffs, we're allowed to do this.)
We both laughed as we applied shampoo to our hair.
'What you gonna wear?' I asked.
'That light blue,Mini dress. You know? The one with I'm a bitch written on it and some spikes going down the side.' She replied
'That's gonna suit you! Especially with the lace sleeve on it! Just be careful of the spikes, they're deigned to be like knives.' I added.
'Yeah,True. I'll pair it with the white heels!'She responded.' 'What about you, hun?'She added.
'I was thinking The navy blue dress? The lace one with a low collar line. Pair it with the black heels? And the anklet..'I paused.
'No..Sophie! You can't take that anklet of! James gave it to you remember!' she said as we both stepped out of the shower.
'I know but..how long ago was that?! Ten years! Ten Fucking years and I'm STILL somehow meant to find him?!' I yelled. I was annoyed at James for not coming back to look for me.. after all it was him who left and me who stayed. Me and Hannah put some songs as we did our make up. I went for a smokey eye and she went with some blue eyeshadow. We both put on 'Cherry Bitch' as the lipstick shade.
'Ima go visit my mom after this mission. I need to check up on her incase my sad excuse of a dad layed his hands on her' I said looking down.
'Me too bitch!' She said with a giggle. 'She like my mom,actually she is' she added. Hannah's parents abandoned her and my mother took on the motherly role for her.
We both curled our hair quickly and out the door we were.

We arrived at 7 nw shortly after.
'If he packing, at least let me have him for a few minutes..' she said giving me puppy eyes.
'Bitch,we're here to kill not fuck.' I laughed
We knocked and waited. Shortly after a 17 year old looking boy opened. He had brown,messy hair and a toned body. I looked over to see Hannah giving me disaproving eyes.This  meant he wasn't packing. Don't know how she knew but she knew.
'Ooh..Prostitutes? How much?' He asked
'No Daddy..We're free.' I said as we walked in, Hannah followed. We began taking the straps of our shoulder, When I saw him reach for something...A gun? I quickly put my straps back on and used my 6 inch heel to pierce into his dick..(I didn't know what to do,okay I panicked.) He screamed in agony. But Hannah has already poked both eyes out with her heel. 'Let's go bitch!' I said.
We walked around the block to see some boys in leather jackets with 'RC' on the back.
'The fuck?' I said to myself.
'There's a new gang in town?' Hannah asked me while whispering. She wore the serpents jacket, usually they'd run of but they scoffed. We walked past them with tension high.
'Mum?' I asked through the door. I took out the key to open to a Ghastly smell.
'What is that?' Hannah asked while walking in.
I thought she was talking about the smell until I saw a body.
'MUM— MUM?! NO. MUM! NO. NO. NO DONT LEAVE ME PLE...' I shouted at the body..knowing it was my mother's.
'NO MUM..NO.. FUCK NO.. I NEVER TOLD YOU ABOUT HOW I LOVED YOU.. I HAVNT SHOWN YOU MY KIDS LIKE I TOLD YOU I WOULD!' Hannah Screamed as she sat by the body..
Me and her were balling our eyes out.
I got up. 'Where's Oliver?' (that's my dad name). With no response,I walked upstairs,Picking up my mums jewellery box. 'HANNAH?!' I yelled with no response. 'Hannah we have to call the cops!They'll find him quicker,and put him in prison!' I said again. With no response. I looked at where I last saw Hannah to now seeing her head bleeding with many
boys covering her. -RC- before I could Yell, I felt a large bang to my head and I fell.