James

I woke up to bright lights. My vision was fixed in a couple seconds though. Hannah was beside me.
'Darling are you okay? Well guess what..Turns our the hot blonde dude was the one who said he wants to fuck me on the car way here.' She looked happy. And then it turned to worry-and then happiness again.
'I mean at least you found James, now you can grow old together and-'
'Stop,just stop. I'm leaving this shithole.' I interrupted Hannah.

*Knock*
*Knock*
Just then the door opened and James walked in.
'Hey Sapphire.' He said in a stern voice.
'Glad to see your doing better' he said with a smile on his face.
'I'm leaving blond dude must be waiting for me' Hannah said quickly.
And then it was just me and James.
I sat up on the bed I was in and looked him dead in the eye.
'Why after 10 years do you wanna come back? Why?'
He took a pause thinking of the right words. 'Business. And my girl friend wanted to come here. She said the night sky's in night sky were the best'
I was there in awe. My jaw dropped. -Girl friend- he has a girl friend. But why should I care.

'Cool. Can I leave?' I said with no emotion in my face or tone of voice.
'You gave me a nosebleed, you know?' He chuckled.
'I don't care,you know?' I answered back. His emotion went back to normal.
'I'm sorry. But I didn't expect you to wait that long. I thought you forgot.' He said handing me back the anklet.
'I think it time I move on. I don't want it. But it's pretty so I think your girlfriend would want it.' I got up.
'I need to go, me and Hannah' Just then a familiar face walked in.
'Boss we have the guns.' It was my dad.

We stood,facing eachother. In an instant my heels were of as they were the only weapon I had on me. And it was hunt. He ran and I chased him. Hannah stopped me. 'HANNAH LET GO.'
'No..make it painful for him.' She replied.
I put my heels back on and shoved my dress down. James was behind me as he was chasing me.
'That's your dad? Oliver?' He said.
'No That's my brother. What do you think? I'm leaving, it was a nice reunion and all but- Let's go!'
Me and Hannah bolted and soon we were outside.
'We are like so cool,and we have details on the gang.' Hannah said smirking.
'Who do you think you are?' Said a voice behind us.
We turned to see a girl. 16 maybe?
'Why would you were that around my boy friend. He's the boss. Why hasn't he killed you?'
And then it clicked.
'Maybe cause he wanted me and liked the show I put on for him' I replied with a chuckle. I shoved her and she fell onto the mud.
Me and Hannah ran until we were back at our apartment.
Out of breath? Check
Messy hair? Check
Dirty heels/knife shoes? Check
Dirty clothes? Check
Messed up makeup from crying? Check
Blast from the past? Check
Dead mum?......Yes