10

I spent the time I had with my dad showing him around LaPush, shoing him the beach, then I took him out to port angeles and we shopped a bit and ate at a retro diner.

Came home watched movies he and Paul got along perfectly. Paul asked for my hand in marraige even thought we  are already engaged. When my dad said yes paul used the tear drop ring and popped the question.

I nodded and told him yes. He slipped the ring on my finger and kissed me after he stood back up.

~~~~

I woke the day of him going home got dressed, along with Paul and we took him to the airport.

We headed to the same diner that me and dad at out when we was here last time. We talked a bit before it was time to leave so he could catch his flight.

He wouldn't let Paul or I either one pay the tab telling us that its his treat.

We arrived at the airport and I parked the car then got out with them. I grabbed Paul's hand as we headed inside with my dad. We waited off to the sde as he checked in then went over to the gate where he would go to board his flight.

I hugged and kissed his cheek as I teared up. He wiped my cheeks and told me we will coninute  to do as we had when I first moved to LaPush alone.

I nodded my head and he hugged me then kissed my forehead.

I stood with Paul as we watched my dad walk through the gate then we moved to the window and watched as he boared his plane. I headed up to the walk way of the roof and watched as his plane taxied down the run way.

I waved him off and teared up more before he plan dissapeared from sight.

~~~

I was sitting in my Papasan chair while Paul was doing his shift of patrol.

I was sitting there talking with Kai about how we couldnt for her arrival and that she will be beyond loved and spoiled.

Kai moved around and kicked which made me smile.

~~~

I headed to the beach and walked around a bit before sitting on a boulder and just taking in the scenery.

"Ok who wanted to come here, you or Kai?"

I smiled as I looked back at Paul, watching him approch the boulder where I sat.

"Both" I replied

He smiled and hopped up and held me close.

"We will go with that" he said

"I smiled and pecked his lips before laying my head on his shoulder as he creassed and rub my stomach.

We sat there watching the sun slowly go down before the weather started to get nippy.

"Alright love lets go it's getting nippy and we dont need you sick" Paul said as he helpped me off the boulder.

"It wouldnt be possible for me to get sick since tyou are a walking furnace" I joked.

"Maybe I wanan take you home, cook you dinner or get take away and cuddled up with you"

I smiled and nodded as we got into my jeep and he drove us home.