Step 3

Izuku's PROV: I wake up to see todorokie walking up to me and saying " look how's finally wake" what dose he want now? He walks over to me puts his face right in front of mine and says " I said I wouldn't let Them hurt you but I never said anything about ME" oh god! He grabbed a knife and stabbed me in both arms then legs over and over I can't scream I can't scream I can't scre- "Ahhh!" He stabbed me in the shoulder I can't believe I told him about my weak spot!

3rd person: this went on for months till one day...

Todorokie: Izuku has always done what he's told even without brain washing but he still doesn't love me! I think it's time for part 3 (brain washing)I walk up to Izuku he's so cute when he's sleeping, brain washing is different for me I have to kiss them to make them fall in love so I walk up to Izuku pull a chair up sit down and I slowly start to get close then I kiss him, he opens his perfect Emerald eyes and there as wide as they can be then his eyes turn a pinkish color then they go back to green and he slowly closes his eyes when I stop kissing him he looks at me and smiles his perfect smile then I start playing with his hair. I've never done that before but I've seen Ochoa do it and when she does it he falls asleep, he starts to fall asleep as I continue to play with his hair then he's out, I unstrap him from the chair and he falls on top me still sleeping so cute! I pick him up and take him to the room I've been decorating for him. I lay him down on the bed then walk out. Hoping that the brain washing is strong enough to love me forever and to have him love me enough that he'll join the League of villains. (If your wondering what the kiss looked like... it sorta looked like this)

 it sorta looked like this)

This is not my work