Every one

Ochaco: "no... this can't be happening."
I sit down no the nearest chair and I can't help myself but cry how am I going to tell everyone including his mom? I look at Deku and...he's crying too? "Why are you crying?" He looks at me with all kinds of tears still trapped in his eyes " because I don't want people to be sad for me I want people to be happy but I don't think that will happen anytime soon" Deku is Deku I guess with memories or not. "Wow Izuku" He looks at me with a confused face " is my name Izuku?" I forgot " yah but me and Bakugo call you Deku" I think I need to have every one come as soon as possible! " who's Bakugo? And what's your name?" I take a deep deep breath then say " I'm Ochaco and Bakugo has been your best friend since you were 3" he looks so amazed " wow" is all he has to say I walk to my phone and start calling all of class 1-A Time skip every one is just walking in and they don't kiss he doesn't remember them as people are walking in I'm sitting next to Deku who is sleeping, once there all in I have to tell them the news " ok is everyone here...? Ok before I wake him up I have to tell you what you're gonna hear is true" they nod there heads then I wake up Deku and he asks " them?" I nod " hey um before you do anything I would like to tell you" I start I look at Deku and he's starting to cry " he doesn't remember anything" every one looks at us like we're joking then Bakugo walks up to Deku and says "good joke now how are you feeling nerd?" Deku looks at him with a face I don't know how to describe " I'm sorry who are you?" Bakugo looks really shocked but won't stop " come on we've known each other since forever ever! Are you really saying you don't know me?!?!" Deku starts to cry saying " I'm sorry but I don't" Bakugo steps back I even see tears starting to form, then Bakugo screams " icy hot! You'll pay full this!" Then falls to his knees Deku says "sorry I'm so sorry!" As he puts his head in his lap and cry's some more. Then Bakugo gets up walks over to Deku and says " my name is Bakugo but you used to call me Kacchan" Deku looks at Bakugou then says it's nice to meet you Kacchan" then Bakugo walks out of the room with karashema (his boyfriend) by his side every one walks over and says " we'll help you get your memories back" then walks out. I look at Deku and he's smiling but a sad smile then he looks at me and says how close where you and I?" I sit down and smile to say " closer than you and bakugo" then he nods and says " I'll try to keep it that way then lays his head down and falls asleep. "Have a good sleep Deku"