Chapter 11

Your P.O.V

I fiddled with my fingers nervously as I sat next to Angelina on the jet. We were headed to London for another Maleficent premiere. Originally Angelina had talked me into going to Tokoyo with her to meet Maddox but I knew that would be her first time seeing him since she had dropped him off at the airport for school so I told her I would go to the next one and to just enjoy her time with her son. Of course, I meant the next movie, not the next premiere. Luckily it wasn't just the two of us we had five out of six kids and Maddox would be meeting us which only gave me another reason to be nervous. "Don't be nervous it's going to be fine," Angelina spoke taking my hand in hers and kissing the back. "Mom's right don't be nervous it's going to be so much fun! We're going to meet Maddox," Vivienne spoke looking up at us from her seat across from us. "I've told him about you," Angelina whispered turning her head towards me causing me to look at her surprised. "Why that face? You know I've told him about you. You were supposed to come to Tokoyo with me remember?" Angelina spoke amused causing me to shake my head. "We talk about you too!" Vivienne spoke excitedly causing the other kids to look over at us. "Oh yeah we've spoken to Maddox about you," Zaharia spoke with a smile. I smiled back at them nodding my head, "I think I'm more nervous about meeting him than the carpet," I spoke causing them to all laugh softly. "Is this you're the first premiere you've been too?" Shiloh asked causing me to shake my head. "I went to every Descendants premiere with Sofia but that's it," I spoke causing them to nod understanding. "What are you wearing?" Knox asked causing me to shrug. "I'm not sure. I think the team got me something to match your mom," I spoke causing Angelina to nod. "Yeah since this is our first outing together as a couple and coming out officially. We have something matching," Angelina spoke causing Zaharia to squeal. "I cannot wait that is going to be so cute," She spoke causing us to laugh.

Once we exited the plane we headed straight to the hotel to get ready we Maddox was waiting on us. "Hey, are you guys hungry?" I asked knowing we hadn't eaten since earlier beside the few snacks on the plane. "A little bit I think mom said something about getting food when we get to the hotel?" Shiloh spoke causing me to nod. "Okay just making sure I know y'all haven't eaten so I was just checking," I spoke causing Shiloh to smile up at me. "Thank you," She spoke before getting into the car. I got in after making use all the kids were seated and comfortable. Angelina smiled at me taking a hold of my hand and squeezing it. I smiled back looking at the window as we began moving.

Of course, it didn't take long to get to our hotel as I had hoped. By the time we had gotten to the room, Maddox had already beat us up. "Maddox," The kids screamed hugging their older brother causing me to smile softly as Angelina grabbed my hand pulling me into the room. "Maddox this is Y/N," Angelina spoke catching his attention. The younger boy looked at me slightly confused, "This is Y/N?" Maddox asked eyes now widening before they narrowed at me. "How old are you?" He asked causing me to furrow my eyebrow. "I'm twenty-seven," I spoke carefully watching his reaction. "What do you do for a living?" He asked crossing his arm glaring at me. "I'm an architect," I spoke causing his eyebrows to furrow together. "So how did you meet my mom?" He asked. It was clear that Maddox did not like me. I could tell by the tone he spoke to me in and how he looked at me. "We met at an event for one of my friends that had recently passed away. Your mom walked into me spilling her drink," I spoke with a small smile chuckling thinking about how we met. I'm sure Angelina had walked into me on purpose but I was okay with that. I watched him shake his head before looking at his mom and nodding. "It's nice to meet you Y/N," Maddox spoke looking back at me before turning his attention to his siblings. I turned around sitting my bag onto the desk letting go of Angelina's hand. "Y/N," Angelina called causing me to shake my head. "I'm going to go on a walk before it's time to get ready. I'll be back," I spoke kissing her cheek and walking out the room making my way to the elevator.