Tailed beasts and origins of mutants

Oooooooii, I'm not here! Go away and look at something else! Stupid society and noisy people, it began to fade into white noise and grey everywhere on everything. How depressing is it....fun to rant and sooo...tired of living, being awake and perhaps staying asleep the version of death. Every single day, time had either flowed smoothly like a calm river which a melody that calm nature's fury or roughly smashing things in its path like a water spirit's fury of ice. Terrifying, isn't it? What's the point of being awake and alive breathing in mixture of lies and truths when you could be blissful ignorance of it? Sometimes waking up let me remember the things I had witnessed in the oddly surreal kingdom of nightmares and dreams. Some of the things I had witness was very questionable cause none had ever fit in the tales I had woven unconsciously, things that my immoral soul and many other immoral souls gone through which had been painful to tell.

It's feather (pun intended) poetic don't you think? It was made few days ago when I had family issues struggling with my emotions which I'm not very good at. 17/4/2020

By the way, the ideas I got such as life and death are from CrackedPinkLips who had such awesome story. (I recommend you to read if you want) Bringer of Life and Death.
-xx-%%—%-++==//;:=+—-+c==/+-%%%z%z——-+++==———————-++-
Thoughts: 'Team 7..'
Spoken: "is very.."
Beast/Inner: "awesome and fun plus insane bunch!!"
A/N (Author notes): *very awkward aren't?*
d at. 17/4/2020
-xx-%%—%-++==//;:=+—-+c==/+-%%%z%z——-+++==———————-++-

Tailed beasts are here!! How excited it is, all tailed beasts:

*I hope most or few of Naruto/anime fans know which tailed beasts are

*I hope most or few of Naruto/anime fans know which tailed beasts are. *

All tailed beasts had made noises respective to each one, their Jinchurikis had been standing on top of each one of the tentants (pun intended) while their teammates watch their backs fighting off the mutants with help from other nations' shinobi (s), war is still raging as every shinobi(s) of all nations battled against the white Zetsu clones as every battles rages with either sides losing or winning. Clones of white Zetsu which becomes mutants because of evolution (does anyone get the reference to this?) had either cloned themselves to make their opponents lose the battle or their opponents would get back up using every ninjas' tricks in the book plus some random made up tricks to quickly finish the mutants.

How does the nations of shinobi(s) becomes like this? Well the plans of the so-called Marada Uchiha made the legendary Team 7 sent in little spies evolved toads comes in various of sizes from Naruto which hidden itself by hiding in nooks and crannies or blending into backgrounds, using high and low pitched vibrations of toads *which works besides all of the known amphibians such as frogs, lizards e.g. salamander.* which helps passed along the information to other toads.

Then it poofed once it gains enough information without being suspicious to so-called Marada (who was working beside mutants of Zetsu and unknowingly to Zetsu Marada who is Obito now works with allied forces of all nations in secret) decided to play along with mutants' evil plans, Obito knew he must not act suspicious to mutants or the allied forces will be in huge trouble. Obito changed once he realized he was misguided by the vengeance of Obito's memories which was suppressed by Zetsu's jutsu then he helps allied forces by telling plans which could doomed the world and all allied forces out loud without Zetsu being suspicious of him.

Allied forces knew it could be dangerous to suddenly act out of plans expected by the mutants (not Obito) for their only ally among evil forces, then the tailed beasts warned their Jinchuriki(s) and allied forces besides Obito cause they knew Zetsu will get rid of Obito if Obito done something suspicious to mutants then it could led to the world doom. "All allied forces of good, listen to us! This war had gone for many decades or 4 years, evil forces will soon overwhelm us for they had no mercy beside Obito. We'll sent the ones who will travel back in time to the past." *This is my story so deal with it!*

I forgot to add the *A/N for the first chapter which was the Main Characters. Sorry