Chapter 1... The Big Move

Hey guys so I made another story you may like its about hayes grier and its a fanfiction!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Honey come on were gonna be late for our plane if we dont get there soon..... Now Lets Go said mom

Ok mom im hurrying..... I can only move so fast its 2 am

We finally made it to the airport so we could board our plane to North Carolina..... My mom got  a new job offer that pays good so we are moving down there.....

*** on the plane***We finally found our seats and got comfortable.... It was just me ans my mom until this guy that loooked about her age asked if he could borrow this seat. You could tell he was nervous.... ,my mom looked at me and i just nodded my head signaling that it is ok with me.

After all, when  my dad died two years ago my mom had gone into a dreppression stage and ignored all the guys out there..... Now I finally have a chance to seebher happy <3

We had a 10 hour fllight staright there and my mom and the guys whos name i believe is Chris.....Him and my mom are so cute even thiught they just met today on a plane... the most unexpected place to find a guy....

The guy asked where we were going.... omg i totally forgot we are going to North Carolina.... I hated that place it was so lonely and a lot of parties i never went too.... but there was one good thing that i missed the most when i left for New Jersey.... Hayes Grier... We were bestfriends and then in 9th grade when i left everything changed...... we promised we would text and face tiem with each other eeveryday... bu that real[[ly never happened and we kinda just lost our friendship.

I always had a crush on him and he had one on me it was preety obvious...... but apparently he has moved on and is with a girl named Caroline, shes in 10th grade and is a totally slut according to my bestfriends that would come and visit me......

I guess when i was running through all those thoughts i feel asleep... because next thing i knew i was woken up by the flight attendant saying "10 more minutes until we land in beautiful North Carolina" , i looke dover to see my mom and the guy chris holdin hands.... with her head on his shoukder and they were both sleeping.. they are just too cute.

I have a feeling chris will be staying with us fir a few nights.........

we finally landed and i dint want to wake up my mom and chris but i had too.... when we finally found our luggage my mom went and got us a rental car while chris and me sta and talked mainly about my mom and he asked some questions about her... my mom finally showed up and chris said maybe we all could meet up and go to six flags or somewhere...

My mom finally returned with the car she hugged chris goodbye and they exchanged numbers.... we spent along time figuring out where we had to go to get to our new house...

We finally found it and then went to go register me at school...

//A/N.... Hey guys so do you like the first cahpter.... i know i loved writing it and want to keep writting but i have to stop because i am goignt ot visit a friend//

instagram: lexi.nichole202

Twitter: lexi_nichole202

VIne: lexi_nichole202_______________________________________--

Love you all<3

-XOXO Lexi :)