"Running away"

Beam was on his way too lieberery because he need some book to study

And he was way too library his way across to the canteen as he passed the canteen and his eyes stared at the parsons inside of the canteen.

He was shocked to see............

#Now_next...

Beam was staring at the person with a shocked expression and tears in his eyes.

Beam's pov

"What is he doing here? He shouldn't be here. Sometimes I feel as if I'm racing with my own shadow,But that's one thing I'll never be able to outrun. Nobody can shake off their own shadow.

We feel that we can hide or run from problems, but we fail to understand that it isn't the problem we hide or run from, but our capacity to handle that problem. Problems regularly attack due to our vulnerability to the problem; we often look at situations giving us stress & consider stress as the problem, but stress isn't the problem, it's our feeling or understanding of that situation which causes the stress. 

Problems are most vulnerable when it’s in the seed stage, but we water them with our ignorance or lack of attention and one day they become bigger than our expectation & imagination. We can still fight it, but we underestimate our capabilities & keep running away, that process gives it more nutrition to grow even bigger, and since we run away without solving them, they keep following us in new disguises; finally, one day we run out of places to run to and are left with pain and misery 

I survived by keeping my emotions buried deep inside my heart  by maintaining my composure and tucking it all away. I managed to stay away from all of them.That’s what  I thought but looks like I can't run away from my past 

I have to face him but how can he be here? He should be abroad for his studies so why is he here?

Did he know I was here? Did he see me  but if he did he would have recognised me right away I think he didn't see me. I should stay away from him if he catches me here he will ask me questions that I can't even answer.

When I needed him  where you were going, where in the hell did you go that time. When I needed you most  everyone left me alone but I didn't expect you to do the same. I didn't think you would leave me all alone in that darkness.

And he left there with tears in his eye.

#other_side..

Everyone was staring forth with directive eye's they wanted to ask forth so many questions.

"Will you say something or keep staring at me like a dog who is staring at his lunch for your kind information? I am not your lunch so spill" said forth in irritation.

"We were just thinking that  you changed a lot. You are hiding  things from us that you are not fair," said park.

"What the fuck are you talking about" said forth.

"Youhdhbdjm cshnnmkdsnm xsjnnvsjn" said phana while eating pizza in his mouth.

"Pha do us a favor you can't understand alien language so first eat then talk" said forth.

"We are saying that  we told you before but you didn't accept," said phana.

"What kind of rubbish bare you talking about I don't get it" said forth

"don't act like you're innocent," said park.

"What are you guys doing ganging up against me ?" asked forth.

"You should be the one telling us what all of this is about," said phana.

"What are you talking about is gonna tell me straight forward or should I leave" said forth in anger.

"They want to ask if you like someone," said Lam while drinking his coffee.

"Are you guys kidding me, are you on drugs' or something I liked someone?'' I said forth then stopped suddenly.

"You what" asked park.

"I don't like anyone," he said.

"So does that mean you love  beam?" said Phana without thinking about the consequences.

After hearing beam's name Forth grabbed phana's coller what kind of rubbish are you saying why are you all so obsessed with him beam  he didn't even see my face he didn't even know I exist or nor do I feel anything for him so why guys why are you all doing that.

You are my friends so I get that you are kidding with me but what about him what did he do so wrong do even know if he finds out about all the rubbing you were talking about how much it will hurt him.

do you know what I don't even want to talk to you guys at all and you lam I thought you were the most responsible and mature person in this group but you were with then in all this rubbing the he left the canteen with a jerk.

Everybody was shocked with fourth's reaction

There was pin drop silence they did see forth that serious and angry he didn't even spare lam 

#other_side..

Forth was in angey and needed to calm the fuck down so so he went for libarary

Beam was try to find some books for studying

When beam picked a book from a book self just opposite side forth was picking a book too and when they both picked a book there was a space and both stared at each other 's.

their  first eye contact..   

That's when beam see's forth for the first time and as for fourth who was lost in beam's eye

A/n
That's for now stay safe and healthy ❣️