"Stupid"

Beam went home as soon as he could. He closed the doors windows and everything he blocked every way that could make light come into his room.

He wasn't just trying to make dark his home he wanted that darkness become his life all black and blank.

He was shaking in fear. Fear of losing the ones he was living for if they will do something to them how he will live without them.

Forth's PoV

What fuck just happened infront of eyes the fragile syssy looking beam the one he thought he should protect doesn't need protection at all it's just opposite of that people need protection from him he can the beat the shit out of you if you mess with him.

Fourth you should thank the god that you are still alive or else you could have ended in a grave by now.

I should be careful around him. I don't like the idea of getting my ass kicked by beam

But who the hell was that people they were trying to force beam.what kind of mysterious beam is hiding within him is he in some kind of danger or he in debt or what. A Lot of questions were running in forth's head but only a person who can give answers to them doesn't even talk to him. What can I do now..?

#next_day..

Forth had already reached University even before beam he was waiting for him in class he can't risk getting his ass  kicked by beam and can't afford to make him mad or sad at least not right now.

Beam also reached University but he was waiting for him in the corridor.

Beam's PoV 

Where in hell he is doesn't anything goes inside of his tick brains huh I have clearly told him tomorrow I don't like being late but he just can't understand can he.

Let him come here today I will beat the shit out of him and he went inside of class in anger.

Forth was seated in the class with the face of a lost sad puppy. First he had to wake up in the morning. Now the beam hasn't come yet.

But when beam entered class with anger in his face, he gulped his saliva.

And got more angrier when he saw forth inside the class.

"What are you doing here?" asked beam.

"Um..I...was.waiting for you didn't you say yesterday that I have to come early so I did" forth explained like a kid.

" You stupid fool can't you cheak out once that maybe I can be waiting for you outside what do think I have some kind of magical powers that I know that you are inside of class room" beam brusht out.

" I am sorry I won't repeat that again I will tell you before I will come" forth apologize like a child even though he wasn't at fault.

And beam laughed seeing his innocence

"You are such a fool," Beam said.

" Let's start doing our assignment. We have a lot to do in a short time" added beam.

Forth just nodded in agreement. He started working with beam in fear of making beam mad at him again.

He just doesn't want to make him upset.

Beam was explaining everything to and forth and was listening to him like a god baby.

Beam went silent for a few minutes.

"What happened to you today, did a mad dog bite you or did a cat get your tongue?" the beam asked, seeing forth all quiet and well behaved.

Forth still doesn't say a word  he just shakes his head.

"So why aren't you speaking today, are you doing some sort of vow to keep quiet or what?" asked beam.

Forth again shook his head in disagreement.

"So does you mom beat the shit out of you" asked beam.

" No" replied forth.

"So why you are behaving like monk today have  you forget your vow to keep me irritated with your non stop nonsense" Asked beam.

" I was just thinking that we have very limited time for assignment and you kept saying every time that because of me and my talking it's just a waste of your time so I thought I should just keep quiet so we can finish the work quickly" explained forth.

Suddenly beam put his hand in forth's forehead.

*What happened" forth asked.

" Are you? You don't have a fever did you hit your head with the wall or something how can you be intelligent in just one night wow it's amazing you know I am so happy finally you got your brain back" said beam.

" Maybe but I think now you lost it," said forth.

( Now how can I say that I saw your hulk side and I am still in shock ) forth said in mind.

" What happened, why did you become silent again?

" I just happened to witnessing a fight yesterday and the man was beating him  the shit out him so I am just in little troma" said forth.

" Fighting isn't a big deal. Who knows, maybe someday someone will beat the shit out of you too, '' said Beam laughing.

" Hey you get back to work why are you talking nonsense when we have a lot of work to do?" said forth as he handed a book to beam.

"Stupid" said beam.

Forth was still busy writing; he didn't look up to the beam.

" Whatever I am stupid an  fool just let me do my work" said forth more like a wishper