Same boring

*-Move
"-Talk
'-Think
(Keep in mind I did an alternative version to chapter 200 okay?)
______________________________________

Giyuu tomioka falls to ground while tanjirou is in his knees with a one arm left same as giyuu and tanjirou lost consciousness and giyuu who was about to die. The kakushi's did everything to heal him but he's pulse is getting weaker and weaker until he's eyes and mind became blank (which means he died)He's heart stopped beating and died leaving the other young slayers and sanemi alived. Giyuu's soul was sent to an unknown place and a God appears infront of him, a light blue hair and eyes who wears blue light clothes and a pink slash holding a pink staff in the end is a heart(and yes this is aqua from konosuba lol)giyuu asked where he is and aqua told her he died and the goddest girl gave him to choices. Go to heaven or Be reborn to a whole new world, and giyuu choose to be reborn and the goddest aqua told him that hes comrads are their and living peace fully and so the goddest aqua sent giyuu to the reborn world where they're no demons, a peaceful world and he woke up to his apartment alone and has a job being a teacher and he did remember he's past life and he remained silent for 5 minutes. He gets up from his bed, going to the bathroom showering and brushing his teeth and made breakfast and goes to the school to teach.

______________________________________

That's enough for tonight, it's 9:50 in the night, sorry for a short chapter and my bad grammar and English aswell, anyway thanks for reading my story, I will update this when I'm bored so yeah thanks for reading and bye

303 words count