chapter 5:A night that never forget

So uhm quick reminder, this chapter is going to be a lemon one so whoever hate lemon chapters nor stories, skip this chapter already!
____________________________________
Shinobu:I want..... To have...... Sex..... With you giyuu kun*she said as she was blushing*
*Giyuu's thought:Sex? Is she serious about this? I mean she might be but sex??? If she touches my private part then I would lose control, please say it as a joke please say it!*
Giyuu:your kidding, right?
Shinobu:no...*she said while still blushing and she kisses him*
*Giyuu broke the kiss*
Giyuu:shinobu, your too young for this...*he said while blushing and looking away*
Shinobu:but I am already 18 and I want to do my first time with you so please let me do this!*she said as she's reaching his dick*
(Keep in mind, the inappropriate words I'm gonna write like "dick, pussy" and stuff will be not censored so read at your own risk)
Giyuu: shinobu, don't grab my dick, I would lose control if you touch that...
Shinobu:I will do it!*she touches his dick*
*Giyuu loses hes control and kisses shinobu as he was removing her clothes and shinobu did the same and they broke the kiss as shinobu goes down and starts to licks and deep throat giyuu's dick*
Giyuu:ughhh shinobu, your too good with your mouth.....*he said while he moans quietly*shinobu, I'm about to cu-
*Giyuu release his cum inside shinobu's mouth as shinobu drinks the cum*
Giyuu:bend down now*he whisper as shinobu nodded and bends over and giyuu removes her panties and puts his dick slowly to her pussy*
Shinobu: please be gentle, it's my first time
Giyuu:I'll try*as he puts his dick fully inside her pussy and start thrusting inside her*
Shinobu:giyuu-kun, please don't do it rough and fast!*she said while moaning*
Giyuu:I cant, your too tight*he said while getting faster*
*Shinobu doesn't know that hes boyfriend can be rough in bed while doing this as shinobu widens when giyuu reached her egg*
Giyuu:I felt something...*he said while thrusting her*
*Shinobu's thought:what's this, I feel like my mind is going blank, did he reached my egg? He needs to cum right now, because I will lose control too!*
*Giyuu's goes faster as he was about to cum*
Giyuu: shinobu, I'm gonna cum!
Shinobu: please release it inside me! Giyuu kun!
*Giyuu pulls it out as he releases in the back of her*
*Giyuu's thought:I managed to release it outside, good thing I can still think or else she would be pregnant by now*
Shinobu:did you release it inside?*she said while sweating and unable to move*
Giyuu:i...... Released it........ Outside......*he said while panting*I'm tired...
Shinobu:I wanted to have a child..... With you.....*she said while panting*
Giyuu:your.... Still..... A...... Student.....
Shinobu:oh right I forgot about that
Giyuu:yeah, you did
Shinobu:it was a fun day.....
Giyuu: yeah, it was.......
Shinobu:I love you, giyuu kun
Giyuu:I loved you too, shinobu
*Both of them fell asleep*
____________________________________
(Well, this is a giyuushino but I didn't said it would only be giyuushino 😏)-while in tankana-
____________________________________
Nezuko:nee san, I'm gonna help zenitsu with his homework!
Tanjirou:it's already late, are you sure?
Nezuko:besides*she whispers to her:You two needs some alone time!*
*Tanjirou's face became red as someone knocked at the door and nezuko quickly grabs her stuff and opens the door seeing zenitsu waiting for her*
Nezuko:have a great night nee san nii chan!
*Kanao, got back from her shower as she heard nezuko said to them and blushes and tanjirou death glares at zenitsu as zenitsu nodded*
Zenitsu:then, should we go Nezuko chan?
Nezuko:Haii!!
*Both of them leave, leaving the tankana in the house*(btw it's the same as the manga,their parents death lol)

Tanjirou:oh hey kanao, how long have you been standing there?
Kanao:I just got done showering and I heard you guys talking so..
Tanjirou:kanao, your face is red, are you okay?*he asked while patting her head*
Kanao:i-i-i-i am okay!!!!!*she screamed on the top of her voice as she immediately goes in the living room*
Tanjirou:kanao!!!*he followed her*
Kanao:uhm, let's just watch a movie....*she said while putting her head In one of the pillows*
Tanjirou:right, I'll just get some snacks before we start
Kanao:okay....
*Tanjirou goes to the kitchen to get some snacks*
*Kanao's thought:why do I feel like this? Whenever I feel alone or someone says that I have a crush on tanjirou, my heart races and skipped a beat... Do I love him? No it's different, that's different..... Maybe I do love him.....*
*Tanjirous thought:why did nezuko say that out loud, maybe kanao didn't hear it, tanjirou she doesn't loves you so stop thinking about it and just think of something else!*
*Tanjirou gets back holding snacks and drinks*
Tanjirou:I'm back and here are some snacks!*he said as he puts down the snacks on the small table*
Kanao:oh, those are delicious and thank you, tanjirou kun!
*Tanjirou takes a seat to the couch*
Kanao:so what movie are we gonna watch tonight?
Tanjirou:what about a scary movie?
Kanao:sure!
*Tanjirou and kanao watched the movie*
____________________________________
-half way to the movie-
____________________________________
*Kanao was hugging the pillow trying to watch the movie but she was feeling scared*
Tanjirou:kanao, are you okay?*he asked worriedly*
Kanao: y-y-yeah, just cold... Ahhhhhh!!!!*she throws the pillow in the ground and hugs tanjirou*
Tanjirou: k-k-kanao, are you alright? Are you scared?*he asked worried and teasingly while blushing*
Kanao:I'm scared, can we just go to bed.......*she said while hiding in tanjirou's chest*
Tanjirou: yeah, I'm pretty tired too, but kanao, can you please let go of me?
Kanao:I'm too scared.....
*Tanjirous thought:she is cute when she is scared*
Tanjirou:I'll carry you to bed ahahah!
*Tanjirou closes the tv and carries kanao to he's bedroom*
*Kanao's thought:this is very embarrassing and kinda cute at the same time, I feel safe to his arms*
*Tanjirou arrive and put down kanao to the bed*
Kanao:thanks for carrying me here, I must be heavy....
Tanjirou:no your just light! And I'm gonna go to bed so sleep well kanao!*he said while he goes to he's bed(btw it's bunk beds ;-;) and shocked as he sees there are no fuuton placed in he's bed*
Kanao:is their something wrong, tanjirou?
Tanjirou:nezuko took my fuuton ahahah
Kanao:oh I see, so where are you gonna sleep?
Tanjirou:I'm gonna sleep in the living room in the couch!
Kanao: please don't!*she said as she holds he's hand*just stay here and sleep beside me..*she said while blushing*
Tanjirou:eh uhm are you sure?
Kanao:yeah.....
Tanjirou:if you say so
*Tanjirou lays down beside her looking at the way blushing as kanao cuddles tanjirou and tanjirou changed he's sleeping position  to face kanao*
Kanao:I've never sleep with anyone before..
Tanjirou:me neither
Kanao: tanjirou I've been experiencing this feeling for a while, but whenever I'm with you, my heart race faster
Tanjirou:me too, whenever I'm with you, it's always this feeling
Kanao:I loved you, tanjirou......
*Tanjirou got shocked at what kanao said to him and he was happy*
Tanjirou:I loved you too kanao!*he smiles*
Kanao:i.... I..... I.... Am so happy, please take care of me!
Tanjirou:yeah, I will*he leans to her as he kissed her*
*Kanao was suprised and kisses back, the kiss is passionate one and it took them 2 minutes to broke the kiss as tanjirou kisses her forehead*
Tanjirou:I love you kanao
Kanao:I love you too, tanjirou
*Both of them fell asleep
____________________________________
Anddddd done, sorry because it took so long, I can't find an idea to this chapter and I am so sorry about the lemon because it's too short and can't think of anything and when I'm done writing the lemon, it's kinda short so I added a tankana one and thank you for reading!

1321 words count