Chapter 2

—— 2 days since kihyun found out ——

** Kihyun didn't delete all the apps keeping just twitter for any updates on the case

** Kihyun didn't delete all the apps keeping just twitter for any updates on the case. **

Kihyun hadn't been eating or talking to any of the doctors who would come in and out on the daily. Everytime they would greet him or ask him how he was he'd just show a forced smile and then look back down to his blankets or the window.

"Kihyun, please try to eat just the pot of rice today. You need food to get better and heal" A nurse spoke as she watched the boy lock his phone and toss it on the covers at the end of his bed.

"I don't want to" She was startled at the response as he hasn't spoken since he found out. "Where's nayeon?" He bluntly asked.

The nurse looked startled and closed her eyes in an attempt to remember the lady. As the last couple of days many people and visitors had come in and out of the ward. And she was still surprised  the the boy was talking.

"She has blonde hair, and was dressed in smart clothes? She broke the news to me?" Kihyun piped up this time with a soft expression on his face trying to help the lady remember.

"Oh her! She left straight after you had finished the conversation she works with the police. She just came to deliver the news, is there something you need?" The nurse stopped fiddling with the food pots on the table next to him and sat at the side of his bed, waiting for him to continue.

"Well not exactly.. I just" Kihyun breathed out playing with the bottom of his night shirt. "She said there was someone who was still in care? But didn't say who?"

"Oh you are talking about yugeom, he is still in care yes"

"Oh can I go see him?" The boys face instantly lit up causing the nurse to feel nausea as she knew the truth of the other boy.

"I am sorry kihyun, but he's in the ICU ward and no one is permitted in their at the moment. Perhaps when he's better" She lied trying to make kihyun feel better and not cause him any more grief.

"oh okay, what is your name by the way ?"

"Chaeyoung" She smiles at the boy, who responded with a smile too. She couldn't tell if it was real but she hoped that perhaps they were making progress with kihyun .

"You can call me kyun by the way" He looked back down at his bed, grabbing his phone as a notification was shown on his lock screen.

Chaeyoung watched as she saw the brown haired boy gasp and a smile, a real one this time, was lighting up his face showcasing his dimples

"I- Monsta X tweeted about the event"

"Who?" She softly replied.

"They. It actually doesn't matter. I ughh I think I might actually try taking a nap actually" He quickly turned off his phone and pulled his blankets up to his chest, laying down on one side so you could only see the soft brown hair against the pillow.

Surprised at the sudden change in behaviour the nurse moved off the bed and placed her hand on his tiny frame. To which he flinched too, making her quickly remove it.

"Are you okay kihyun?"

"I'm fine just tired"  He whispered out.

"Okay well try get some rest maybe we can talk some
more later" She backed up away from him and exited the room.

—————-Kihyuns POV———-

Don't be silly kihyun they only tweeted that because starship need to show their support to the world. they don't actually care. Why would they?

I couldn't help but let out small sobs, I felt so alone right now and all i wanted was to see mum and talk with yugeom. I really hope he pulls through, i don't want to be the only one left behind.