Chapter- 52

Yash, Dharam, Dayavant, Sohesh and Sooraj was just back after a business meeting. Though Sohesh and Sooraj weren't a part of Murthy's business, their signatures were needed everywhere so they do accompany their father and brothers during foreign meetings.

During their way back home, they decided to have some snacks and drinks from the nearby restaurant to get away from their hunger. They entered in a restaurant which actually brought some memories to Sohesh and Sooraj.

The Murthy men occupied a private area and were about to sit when yash spotted someone and the next second his eyes went wide in shock. He felt his throat dry and couldn't even speak anything. Sohesh who saw this shook Yash..

Sohesh: Papa..kya hua..?

Yash turned to Sohesh still in shock..

Sooraj ( worried ): Papa, kya hua..tabiyath tho teek hai na..?

Yash just pointed at a particular point and his sons followed his finger only to get shocked..

" Chote " they whispered..

Yes, they saw Shekhar and Shamishti chit chatting with Raj and Nyonika. Yash kept looking at him with tears falling from his eyes..

Yash ( whispered ): Mera Shekhar..

Dharam ( smiled in tears ): Chote..Bhayya..bhayya hamara Chote..

Dayavant ( in tears ): Haa Dharam..dekh raha hoon..he became a little old..right..?

Dharam ( nodded with tears in eyes ): Haa..bas thoda..

Sohesh ( in tears ): Par, body tho abhi bhi waisa ka waisa hi hai..Saala abhi bhi work out kar raha hai..

They smiled in tears while Sooraj was just thinking how can this happen. He knew Shekhar was going to have a meeting with Ra but he didn't know they would be meeting in the same place. His daughter was reaching to the climax, now will something bad happen to her dream..?

Soon, Sohesh spotted someone else..

Sohesh ( frowned ): Nandini...

Hearing her name, others followed Sohesh's gaze and found Nandini standing with a man wrapped in his arms..Dharam got shocked..

Dharam: Wo..isn't it Manik..Manik Malhotra..? Raj's son..? I have seen him in meetings..

Yash ( frowned ): Wo ladka Nandini ke saath kya kar raha hai..?

Dayavant ( confused ): Par, Nandini yaha kya kar rahi hai..

They moved a bit forward except Sooraj who felt helpless to do anything, if he tries to stop them, they would feel suspicious about him..The men heard them speaking..

Raj ( teased ): Bacho..zyada romantic math hoja..

Manik and Nandini got separated form each other with embarrassed faces..But Manik didn't leave her hand..Raj wrapped his hand around Nanidini's shoulder making her smile..

Raj ( smiled ): Shekhar..aaj se ye meri beti hui..

Shekhar ( smiled ): Teek hai, par ek condition par..aaj se tera beta mera hua..

Raj ( grinned ): Teek hai..le jaa..

Manik and Nandini smiled at their parents..

Shekhar ( smiled ): Waise, ye idea kiska tha..for the meeting to be happened in this restaurant..

Raj ( grinned ): Meri beti ka..

Shamihti ( excited ): Aapki beti..? Aapki beti bhi hai..?

Nyonika ( sighed ): Haa baba hai..par ab hame dho betiyan hai..Ek Mukti yaani ki Manik ki behen aur dusri Nandini yani ki Manik ki honewali beewi..