Chapter- 22

The Malhotras and Murthys stood in front of the bungalow..It was Sooraj's bungalow about which nobody knew, it was a secret between him and the younger clan. It was his and shekhar's dream to have a house in Punjab. They were the most closest to Manjeet and so her culture. They were more into Sikhism, their traditions were mostly about Punjab which was gladly accepted by their father..After all he loved his wife dearly and could never say No to her wishes. Unfortunately Sooraj couldn't have Shekhar by his side when he was building the bungalow but he knew one day he will live with his brother in this house..he knew his daughter would fulfill their dream..

Nandu was standing in front of the bungalow..oops its a palace, after all Murthys are the richest in India.. and gaping at it, throughout the journey she was only gawking at Punjab and its beauty, she never saw this beauty in London. Her brothers stood beside her..she looked at them with a smile..

Asad: Did you like it ?

Nandu: I loved it Bhayyu..This is so beautiful..Its a palace..Appa would love it too..

Viren: He would come here one day..

Nandu ( smiled ): Yes, that's why we are here for..right ?

They nodded at her..

Mukti: This is so beautiful and peaceful..I never knew Sooraj Papa's taste will be this gorgeous..

They went inside and started gaping at the whole palace. Murthys gave a tour on it..

Living room

Bedrooms

Murthy brothers bedroom ( 8 of them have similar type )

Nandini's bedroom

Cabir ( shocked ): This is so royal dude..

Dhruv: I agree..

The Murthy siblings smiled at them..

Asad: Okay thank you..now why dont we all get freshen up Raj Papa..dinner will be ready..

Raj: That's better Asad..bacho..be down within half an hour..

They nodded at them and dispersed..

They sat for dinner..

Rithvik: Hope you all liked the rooms..

Manik ( smiled ): It was beautiful Rithvik..Actually the one you showed me was up to my taste..

Rithvik ( chuckled ): Of course it will be cause it's according to Bhai's taste..

Manik got embarrassed and started eating while Asad glared at Rithvik and Nandu giggled..

Shivaay ( amazed ): Wow,mathlab mujhe laga Asad Bhai iss duniya ke single piece hai par nahi even Manik is there in the list..Impressive..

Others laughed at it, this time even Asad got embarrassed..

Viren: Okay guys..now coming to out trip..has anyone got plans ?

Manik: Why don't we just sleep early today and go for early sight seeing tomorrow..punjab mein early morning views bohat khoobsurat hai..

He said this eyeing Nandu, he very well knew that she has jet lag, once she has mentioned to him that how much she hates travelling in jets..She knew why he said it cause he is not at all a early riser and she is well aware of it..She smiled at his concern for her..

Nandu: I agree..Bhayyus ?

They also nodded at her with smile..they too didn't want to stress her again..

Rudr: Tho kal ka kya plan hai ?

Dhruv: Why don't we visit the Golden temple ?

Nandu ( jumped on her seat ): You mean Harmandir Sahib ? If yes, then I am in..