Chapter Three (Important A/N at the end for you Leon lovers)

"Where can we sit?" I asked as they looked around. "Well, we could head to the roof so no one steals our cake."
Blyke suggested.

"That sounds good. All in favor?"

Everyone quickly grabbed lunches, and we walked to the roof.

Or well, tried to...

______~_______~_______

"Give me that cake!" A girl cried at us as we rushed past everyone.

'𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟, 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑑𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑑𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡?' (Hey brother, wanna do what we do best?)
'𝑶𝒇 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆. 𝑹𝑼𝑵 𝑫𝑼𝑫𝑬, 𝑹𝑼𝑵!' (Of course. RUN DUDE, RUN!)

"Fuck this shit we're out."

And ran the hell away. We heard the stomping of teachers and students alike as we slipped into the janitors' closet. "Blyke, move to the right a bit?" I muttered, feeling Blyke right behind me, squished.

He moved to the right, or well tried to, but Isen was blocking the way. After the stampede was gone, we peeked out to see no one in the hallway. I smiled and walked to the roof along with everyone (excluding Asslo and Seraphina) and sat down.

I noticed Asslo- I mean Arlo across us, so I took a plate of it and stood to walk it to him. Except I remembered John already has a crush on the blonde.

'Sweet sweet revenge!~' I internally cackled as I gave two plates to John.
"Hey, go give this to Arlo. Try not to spill it."

He blushed faintly, standing and walking to Arlo, I could faintly hear the conversaision.

"Hey, Arlo, was it? My sister decided to get all of the Royals the tripled layer chocalate cake from the cafe. Do you want it?"

"Hm? Oh. Sure, I'll have it. Tell your sister to not waste her time," Arlo replied coldly. "I EXPECT A THANKS, ASSLO!" I called out to him jokingly.

Arlo turned towards me, looking offended as John went pale.

"Sis..."

I smiled as Asslo made a barrier around me.

Hah. No.

I smashed it, Arlo colapsing to the ground, coughing up blood as I stand. "Ya know, next time you do that, use it to pin my brother to the wall, alright?!"

I growled, and sat down with John still pale as fuck.

"Y/N, uh hate to be the one to ask but why did you say what you said about John?" Elaine asked, taking another bite out of her peice of cake.

"Reasons. Anyways, is that all of the Royals? There's three more slices, so..."

Isen nodded and opened his mouth to speak, but a female voice answered for me.

"Blyke, Isen! What're you two doing up here, when we usually sit with me in the cafe?" I stood again and turned to face the pinkette.

"I'm Y/N Doe, and that over there next to Asslo-" I point to my brother who is standing to walk back over to us, "-is my brother, John. Don't try to mess with me or my brother. I really don't wanna make another person cough or spit up blood... period."

Remi smiled and looked over to Arlo, before turning pale. "You can pack a punch, girl!" (Honestly this is the peaceful side of shit then it's all chaos XD)

"Thanks, it's really nothing special."

John walked over. "Hey, I'm sorry. I was kidding though..."