*The Begining*

<< Red Rose POV >>

'I am finally done with this this weeks paperwork...' I placed my pen down and sighed as I looked at my watch only to see that it was 4 in the morning. I sighed again as I heard a knock on my office door whom I presume was one of my subordinates. I urged them to come in, entering the room was my messenger with a letter sent by another famiglia. I read the letter that had contained the location of a meeting that involves the distribution of power between the five well known famiglias. I wore my coat and drank the last bit of coffee that had turned cold after being left out to cool on the desk for hours, and headed towards the location by a cab alone.

'Having someone follow me is a too much of a bother..' I thought to myself as I received multiple calls and messages from my friend Rowell who was my self proclaimed bodyguard. He was the only friend I ever made in my 20 years living in this hell hole.

I got off the Cab and continued walking off to a restaurant by the name Elio Dé Rila. I proceeded to the counter with the letter in hand, "I am here for some business.." The manager eyed me closely before leading me to the meeting room.

The moment I entered the room I was met with the calculating eyes of other strongholds. Unfazed, I walked towards my designated sit and greeted them before sitting down. "Greetings I am Red Rose from the famiglia, Thorns"

After hours of negotiation we had agreed that my famiglia would get 70 percent of the share involving the trades between us Mafia groups, and the power to control 40 percent of the land between the five famiglia. After the tiring meeting it was already 3pm and I was getting hungry. I decided to head to a Café named Sodate~ and grabbed some Sandwiches along with a cup of hot chocolate. As I was about to leave the Café, I heard a loud scream. "HELP ME!!" A woman cried out as a masked man held her hostage and fired his gun at the ceiling. "EVERYONE TO THE CORNER OR I'LL BLOW EVERY ONE OF YOU SHITS UP!" 'I am too tired for this bullshit..' I thought to myself as I followed the instructions of this armed man.

After awhile I could hear the sounds of sirens outside the Café as the police had warned the man to surrender after being surround by the police. The man laughed crazily as he pulled one of the hostages hair and shot at the ceiling once again. I sat together with the rest of the frightened hostages, I quietly wished for everything to be done and over with due to the lack of sleep I have been getting. I decided to close my eyes and rest when I heard a young boy shout at the armed man, "LEAVE MAMA ALONE!" A boy who was no older then 10 was standing Infront of the armed man though terrified and at the brink of tears he took a glass cup from one of the tables and threw it at the man's face.

*CRASH* The man filled with anger released the boy's mother and grabbed the boy by his shirt. Some hostages gasp as the man threw the young boy at the concrete wall with blood all over his head. "RIO!!!" The boys mother seeing her dear son hurt screamed and tackled the man. The man angrily took out his gun and was about to shoot the woman when one of the other hostages grabbed his leg causing him to stagger, the woman with a burst of adrenaline took this opportunity to punch him in the guts while one of the hostages a man, ran up and kicked him backwards *THUMP* causing him to fall. However, this had caused him to fire the gun backwards where the young brave boy was laying in pain.

Thoughts rush through my mind 'It isn't my problem, it doesn't concern me, I don't care about what happens' 'But you do' Without thinking I ran past the other hostages and towards the boy. I tried to reach out my pale hands to pull him away from the bullets trajectory, but I had overestimated my body. Due to my lack of sleep, my body had become veru weak causing me to stagger from fatigue. "NOOO!!" I screamed and used my last bit of strength to cover the boy with my body.

*BANG* I looked down and saw blood flowing down from my chest, my shirt had been stained with blood and my coat was a mess. To my relief, the young boy was safe but he was crying heavily staring at me as if I was about to die. But I really was, I am dying with this weak state, I doubt I would be able to live a shot to the chest. I coughed up some blood as I laughed, how funny for me to die like this. I stared at the boy and my eyes softened "Your a brave boy for someone so small..." the boy looked at me his face was a mess tears streaming down his bruised face from being thrown to the wall. But I couldn't help but noticed that his eyes were filled with emotions and life..yes life something that I never got to experience, emotions that I was never allowed to show.

"Rio was it..? Live a life that you want to live ok.." I smiled as I slowly closed my eyes and thought to myself,' how I wished I could have lived a normal life...'

"That my child I can grant you~" That was the last thing I heard before my last breath.

Unknown to her, this was the start of a new life for the mighty Red Rose. In the world of Boku No Hero Academia!

"I WILL LIVE A NORMAL LIFE!"