CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWOWATER CREATURES"i know it hurts to smile but you try to"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER TWO
WATER CREATURES
"i know it hurts to smile but you try to"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

The walk had barely even started, and Dylan was already tired.

It was understandable, seeing as the most exercise one could get on the Ark was going for a very, very short walk. You could run if you felt extra energetic, but it would surely end up with a guard questioning you as to why you were running. Dylan did what she could to avoid the guards.

Besides, earth was much more challenging to go for a walk on than anticipated. There were hills, creeks, rocks and dirt. Jasper, which was the name of the lanky guy with the goggles, was walking infront of Dylan. He smacked a branch in his way, only for it to smack Dylan. She let out a grunt as it landed a blow to her face, surely leaving a red mark.

"Motherfucker." She growled, kicking the branch with all her power. With a loud snap, it broke off the tree, landing on Jasper's heels. Which in turn, tripped him over, sending him tumbling to the forest floor. "Oops." Dylan said unapologetically, chuckling at him.

"What was that for?" He question, getting to his feet. She pointed on the barely visible mark on her face before answering.

"You hit me in the face." She answered. He shot her a loopsided grin.

"Oops." The two laughed along. She found herself enjoying his and his friend Monty's banter throughout the fifteen minutes they had spent togheter on the walk. She decided that she was going to make friends with them. She could use some other friend then Murphy on the ground, that was for sure.

Jasper paused infront of her, causing her to ram into his back. Although his company was fun, she was starting to grow irritated. Not only had he smacked a branch in her face, but now he was stopping without warning.

"What'd you stop fo-" she paused as soon as she peered over his shoulder. Infront of them, several beautiful blue flowers were littered. They weren't like ones outside of the dropship. No, these looked like they were glowing.

She watched in amusement as Finn bent over, plucking one before smoothly slipping it behind Octavia's ear. She batted her eyelashes charmingly at him, chewing slightly on her bottom lip.

Jasper shot Monty an impressed look. "That my friend, is game." Dylan snorted at the comment, leaning slightly against his side.

"That my friend," she started, pointing at the flower. "is poison sumac." She announced. Octavia's eyes widened and she immediately smacked the flower out of her hair, stomping on it once it reached the ground. Dylan chuckled.