12✧ before

“jungkook-ie?”

“oh taehyung hyung? what are you doing here?” jungkook questioned his older friend, his hand still linking to jisoo’s, once he noticed, he awkwardly removed his palm. jisoo couldn’t help but blush at the unbearable awkwardness in the atmosphere.

hyung? so jungkook’s younger than me.

taehyung chose his clothing surprisingly similar to jisoo; he wore his gray fuzzy gray sweatshirt, sweatpants, and to complete his homeful fit, he wore his preffered slippers.

“i was supposed to meet jisoo here, i guess you already know her?” taehyung spoke, still standing in front of the two.

“yeah i do, it’s kinda late hyung. i think i’ll go now. nice to meet you jisoo.” jungkook said his farewell while bowing to jisoo, she did the same as he smiled at her lastly before walking away to where god knows where.

before jisoo even get to greet taehyung, she was instantly pulled inside by him, he gently grabbed her wrist and led her to their table.

“you have a thing of pulling me everywhere” jisoo chuckled while seating across from him, fixing her gaze on him, awaiting for his reply.

“no, i don’t” taehyung defended, placing both of his elbows on the table to lean closer to her. she smirked following taehyung’s action, her elbows touching the solid platform as she moves closer to taehyung’s face.

they weren’t aware of what they were doing, but as a few seconds go by, the two started to realize their faces were centimeters apart. jisoo felt her heart racing. shit why did i do that?

“i’m hungry, l-let’s eat okay?” she leaned back to her seat, making sure to look at everything in the store to avoid having to look into his eyes.

“sure but, you don’t have to be shy whenever we’re close. we literally kissed before.” taehyung lightly laughed at jisoo’s sudden shyness.

“taehyung, that was because we had alcohol”

“we were still sober that time, jisoo.”

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

amid the comfortable silence, sounds of slurping noodles, and some vehicles passing by, taehyung and jisoo were having a hard time choosing the right words. after what taehyung has said, the tension can be felt and jisoo couldn’t deny it.

“so how do you know jungkook?” she finally spoke up.

“he lives across from my apartment and we sometimes play overwatch together” he informed her while grabbing jisoo’s finished ramyeon plastic container and his to the trash bin. she smiled slightly at the thought of gamer taehyung. jisoo had a computer and played various games, she had it for a while then it broke and decided to not get it fixed since it was too expensive.

“jungkook’s rich too. his dad is a ceo of some company and always hands cash to his son”

“oh that’s why he has an apartment in such a young age”

“yeah and sometimes he’ll buy me dinner or lunch. i swear he would always hit me if i don’t let him buy my meal, that’s why i love the boy.” he enthusiastically remarked, faking his crying which made her laugh at his silliness.

she pulled out her phone from her pocket to check the time.

1:34 AM

“tae, it’s really late. let’s just talk again tomorrow?”

“tomorrow? it’s already morning” he chuckled as he stood up from his chair.

they both made their way to the exit, standing side by side, their slippers sticking to the pavement. it was like they were stuck and couldn’t move.

or maybe, it was because they were longing for each other’s presence.