My Bestfriend 🥰

A beautiful girl was coming down the stairs.
Looking gorgeous as ever. She went in the kitchen and back-hugged someone.
"Good morning Ammi" She said. And kissed her mother's cheeks.
"Good morning Zoya". Her mother kissed her daughter's forehead.
"Are you ready for your college?" Roshnaq asked.
" Ji Ammi" Zoya responded.Roshnaq admired her elder daughter.
(Zoya's outfit)

"Ammi, where are abbu and Noor?" Zoya asked, as she noticed her father and younger sister missing

"Beta your abbu had an emergency in the office , so he went by dropping Noor to her college, as she also had to go early for some project." Roshnaq said to which her elder daughter nodded . " Now come have your breakfast 🍳 ." "JEE Ammi ."

Zoya's pov
I had my breakfast 🥞, took my bag , kissed my Ammi's cheeks and headed towards the door.
"Bye Ammi"
"Bye beta" My Ammi said.
As I opened the door and stepped out . I my idiot best friend standing near his Mercedes waiting for me as usual. His back facing me. He didn't noticed me coming.

Aditya's pov
I was waiting for Zoya to come , outside her house, near my Mercedes. Which was gifted to me by my father.
My car 👇🏻

I received a phone call from Arjun

I received a phone call from Arjun . As I was talking to him I turned looking around. Suddenly, someone jumped on me making me scream , my phone dropped on the ground. I tilted my head a little backwards to have a look at that person only to find my idiot best friend hanging on my back like a monkey.
" Zoya , seriously yaar you gave me a mini heart attack. Idiot."
"Aww, poor baby got scared" She teased me giggling. I glared at her to which she laughed even more.
"ZOYA, stop teasing me now, I swear if some other girl have done that I would have...."
" oh hello, excuse me, only I have the rights to do such things, you are only my best friend." Saying so her hold on me became more tight.
"Acchaw." I laughed
"Ji bilkul." She replied.
"Now come move, or else we will be late for college." I said.
"Hmm.." She said getting down from my back.
We got into my car and I started driving. I stole a glance at Zoya who was sitting quietly looking out of the window. She is so innocent+ very possessive about her people. I thought looking ahead driving.
==============================================================

Isn't that amazing 👆🏻
Credit goes to the creator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note 📝
Hey guys,
Here is the first chapter,
Hope you like,
It was not supposed to be updated today but it was my birthday yesterday,
So a belated birthday chapter,
Till next chapter,
Stay safe,practice hand washing and social distancing.
Love ya 💖