"#Cute Couple"

Aditya's pov

The whole ride , Zoya was unusually quiet. I cleared my throat to get her attention. She looked at me blankly and then again looked away. I tapped my fingers on the steering wheel but again got the same reaction.
Then, I knocked on Zoya's head gently. She looked at me.

"Excuse me, can you tell me why my best friend is quiet." I said. She nodded her head negatively in response. I just looked at her.
We reached our college. After parking the car in the parking lot. I looked at Zoya who was still sitting in the car.

"Your highness, will you do the honours of getting down the car ,or I myself have to come there to escort you out." I said sarcastically.
She got down the car pouting. I too got down locked the car and went towards Zoya. I took her bag, hanging it on my shoulder. I kept an arm around her. Every girl was looking at her with jealousy, wanting to be at Zoya's place.
We went towards our friends who are waiting for us. Let me tell who those are. Yash, Pooja , Arjun, Noor.
"OMG! See them looking so cute together." I heard Pooja saying.
"It's nothing like that Pooja, he is just my childhood best friend." Zoya said to Pooja.
"Ya ya." Pooja rolled her eyes.
"Hey sweetie" Yash said to Zoya winking. Huh! He and his weird nicknames. I rolled my eyes.

Soon after we heard the college bell ringing indicating that our first lecture is gonna start. And Zoya started dragging me towards our class. Thankfully we entered the class before teacher comes, got in our usual seats beside each other. Soon after that khadoos teacher entered the class. And started his boring lectures.
~~~~ End of pov ~~~~

The teacher came and started his lecture. While Aditya was fiddling with his pen,bored. He looked at Zoya who was completely engrossed in study.
"Zoya" Aditya whispered leaning towards Zoya.
"Yes, what happened?" Zoya whispered back looking towards the teacher who was making rounds.
"Will you come at my house after college,please?!" Adi asked her , whispering.
"Why?!"
"For helping me in studying, I am not understanding anything." Adi whispered.
"ADITYA ZOYA." Teacher shouted.
"Yes sir!?" Both said in unison.
"This is for what you come here, huh! To talk?!, GET OUT" Teacher shouted.
"But sir...." Before Zoya could even complete her sentence Aditya happily dragged her out.
"Aditya, what you did ? I could have asked for forgiveness. Why you dragged me out?!" Zoya said.
"Leave it na Zo, now lets go to the canteen, I am very hungry, Tell me what you will eat?" Adi asked.
"Umm...Noodles?!"
"Perfect." Adi grinned.
While they were having their food , girl approached them.
"Hi" The girl said.
Both Aditya and Zoya looked at her.
" I am Bella" The girl said.
"Umm...Hi Bella" Zoya said.
"I am your both's big fan" Bella said
"Fan!!?" Both Aditya & Zoya said in unison,surprised.
"Ya, you both are the trending couple in our college , #cute couple." Bella said.
"Thanks Bella, but we are not a couple, we are just best friends" Zoya said.
"Ohh, I am so sorry, Actually you both look soo perfect together that I misunderstood you both." Bella said panicking.
"It's okay Bella , no worries, we both are used to it" Zoya said smiling.
"Umm..... So friends?" Bella asked looking at Zoya,extending her hand towards her.
"Ya sure" Zoya said shaking hands with Bella.
Soon they bid goodbyes to each other and made their way for there next class.
==============================================================

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<<<~~~~~~~~~~~~<
<<<~~~~~~~~~~<<<<<<~~~~~~~~~~~~
efthrafsto_machitis &shruxfantasia check this out
===============================
Author's note 📝
Hey there readers🙈,
How are you guys?,
Here is the next chapter,
Hope you guys like it,
Sorry for delay, Actually, I am caught in a tricky situation, plus have hurted my left elbow and the pain is impossible for me to bear it. I can't even move a finger.
The updates will be frequent.
Till then,
Stay home, stay safe😘
Practice hand-washing and social distancing.
Do vote and comment.❤️
Love ya 💖