Flying Fishes

We start the episode in a beach? Why in a beach? I don't know why i had the idea to start the episode on a beach. Oh wait now i remember! This is the beach

I don't know if it's in a city close to Paris, but either way, remember the beach, because it will be mentionated further in the episode

I don't know if it's in a city close to Paris, but either way, remember the beach, because it will be mentionated further in the episode. By the way, a man saw sharks near the beach.

Man: SHARKS!!!

Everyone got out of the water. A member of the police was there and he went to everyone.

Police: Stay calm. As long as you all stay away from the water the sarks wont reach us. You will be warned when the sharks leave the beach

Everyone stayed away from the water until new order. It was a three day weekend due to a strike. William and Yumi went to William's uncle house in that place. In fact they were in the beach.

William: Just when i thought we could enjoy a boat ride, sharks had to show up!

Yumi: It's ok Handsome.(remember that William and Yumi are a couple) Why don't we take a sunbath?

William: Ok then.

They went to take a sun bath. What they didn't knew is that Aelita and Jeremy were there as well.

Jeremy: This stinks!

Aelita: Don't worry Darling. Why don't you pay me that ice cream you promissed me?

Jeremy: Good idea. We can wait wile eating ice cream.

If it still doesn't make sense why we're on a beach, then further down the episode you will understand. Let's go to Kadic. Tails, Ulrich and Odd were woth the soccer team playing wile Anthea and Franz were in a restaurant having a date. But Blaze and Sonic opted to work on the supercalculator.

Sonic: The hyperscan is searching since last night, and yet NOTHING!

Blaze: How come?

Sonic: We can't locate the Ice and Sector 5's Supercalculators!

Blaze: But why don't we start destroying the Forest supercalculator in the Amazons?

Sonic: I had that in mind, but Yumi, William, Jeremy and Aelita are in the beach due to the strike.

Blaze: We can't waist anymore time. We have to go monday night, there's no other way.

On the beach, the sharks were geting closer to a dock where three boat were docked. That got the police worried.

Police: Everyone on the dock, MOVE!!! SHARKS ARE-

But before the police could finish the sentence, one shark jumped to the air and shooted a torpedo at one boat. By the way this is how the Sharks look like

 By the way this is how the Sharks look like