Who You Are

~•~•~•~•~3rd Pov~•~•~•~•~

Y/N the ghost or also know at the 8th deadly sin, wolf sin of despair. What is known of the 8th sin Y/N, is that they were once one of Liones strongest Holy Knights, that was until all the sins were framed for killing the Great Holy knight Zaratras.

Y/N was the strongest of the 8 sins but never really cared, all they wanted was to save their twin sister Elaine, after losing most of their memories, they came to a conclusion of if they were able to revive Elaine, maybe they will regain their lost memories.

Y/N was both a race of the Fairys but also the Demons. After losing their memories they left the Fairy Realm to make a deal with the demons to revive Elaine, and in exchange, their own body. The demon agreed, doing expiments for a couple of years on them.

Y/N found out that the demon lied to them and were never really going to save Elaine but instead use them to aid them in the war. Y/N was angered by this and with their new power they were going to kill the demon, but before, the demons seemed to be protecting some sort of drink.

Y/N over heard them calling it the fountain of death. If anyone or any creature were to drink form it, they would go through the most hellish pains and deaths, but after, they are granted eternal life. Finally a way to save Elaine, only needing to get it and leave this hell hole of a place.

Y/N pretend to know nothing, the demons then grabbed them and tied them down. Their leader laughed and grabbed the cup forcing Y/N to drink it all. The only hope they had to saving Elaine was gone.

The drink was tearing them apart, so much pain and agony. It felt like they were set on fire, being thrown in lava, stabbed with 100 swords, so much pain they could barely withstand it.

After remembering the only way to save Elaine was gone, Y/N became enraged, breaking the bonds and killing the demons with the powers they gave them. They broke Y/N so in return they broke the demons.

Their power was a little to much for them, they had to control their own emotions, so they diceided to never show or feel anything, breaking their own feelings, the only thing they could feel is emptiness. Only a mear vessel of who they once were.

That was when they meet Meliodas, the sin of Wrath, he then told them about them being the 8th deadly sin, the sin of despair.

~•~•~•~•~2nd POV~•~•~•~•~

Remember what happened was painful, but a life without pain was nothing but a fantasy. It doesn't exist, well at least not to you.

After getting cased out of Liones, you decided to changed how you looked so no one would notice you. If you were to ever run into a sin you would change back. That is if they recognize you, but if not you wouldn't change back. Until then you didn't want anyone knowing who you truly are.

~•~•~•~•~Time Skip~•~•~•~•~

It's been almost 10 years since being chased out of the Liones Kingdom, gaining new powers, but still no information on how to save Elaine, that's all you wanted. Still no one knowing who you truly were.

One day when wondering around Britannia you stumbled upon a bar, the 'Boar Hat' to be exact. You diceided to go in to have something  to drink.