chapter 7

after two months of staying in the house and making a huge list, Nikki took the luggage and left for Tea in the world.
Nikki- I will find Tea ..., and when I find you ... I will not let you go ... Tea had grabbed the guitar and somehow completely forgotten about Nikki the long way I admit .. but Nikki was not thinking, took each high school separately and asked about Tea ... but in vain .. after a month Nikki went back to work and tried to forget about Tea but did not succeed because he loved her too much and could not stand with her hands in her breast. after a week a strange girl came to the same shop where Nikki worked.
weird girl - hey ... can you help me with .........

Nikki - you mean? weird girl - nothing, nothing, I messed up the store sorry Nikki - wait a minute

Nikki - you mean?
weird girl - nothing, nothing, I messed up the store sorry
Nikki - wait a minute ... do we know each other?
weird girl - yeah no, I don't think, why? Nikki - you seem very familiar to me ... weird girl - oh ... sorry I didn't want to ... Nikki - do you like playing guitar?
weird girl - yeah yeah, she's pretty and I like her
Nikki - do you want to come to me? to sing something together?
weird girl - yeah, I see I don't know ... I'm new here
Nikki - no problem, I'll help you with everything you need!
weird girl - oh ... thank you! after a day's work Nikki showed the girl the whole city and told him each place separately, but Nikki didn't realize that she was the lost girl next to him.
Nikki - Do you know what you enjoy doing in your spare time?
weird girl - to sit down to play with my dog, play guitar, and other girl stuff a moment of thought and a bit of suspense appeared from nowhere dirty pappy and head up to his feet
weird girl - PAPPY YOU ARE DIRTY !!!
Nikki - Pappy ..?
weird girl - ......
Nikki - T ... T ... Tea? T .. T. Are you? !!
Tea taking off his head and shaming it all Tea -  .. hello Nikki ..
Nikki - .....
Tea - before you say everything I want to tell you that ....
Nikki - I found you after so much time !!!!! I'm sorry, I didn't know you liked me, I didn't want to hurt you, you are my ONLY FRIENDSHIP who has been so good to me, I am stupid that I did not know how to appreciate you! PLEASE forgive me and return home !!!
Tea - .....
Tea - you missed me too ... Nikki

 Nikki