Skeppy x Reader

Y/n wakes up to her alarm blaring at her.
"Ughhh.. shut up..." she groans. "Why did I even set an alarm this early?" She checks the time and 6:37 am appears on her screen along with the name of her alarm. "Pick up Zak @ 7:30 am" she sits up quickly. "Zak's coming over! I forgot-" she smiles thinking about seeing her beloved boyfriend after a year. She heads to the shower and gets in, feeling the warm water trickle over her skin. She sighs, "I forgot my music.. aww man.." she steps out the shower and quickly grabs her phone and speaker. Her phone dings and a message shows up.
New Notification: Snapchat
From Zak ❤️
She opens it quickly as it's a selfie of him saying "I land at 7:41. Gate 14. See you soon ❤️" She smiles to herself seeing him smiling and happy. She jumps back into the shower, listening to music and getting ready.
Half an hour later, she decides it's time to go and she heads off, humming to the tune of the song playing. She finally arrives and heads to gate 14.
"10 more minutes.." she yawns, nodding off to sleep. When she wakes up, she feels the warmth of Zak's arms, wrapped around her. She looks up and sees his goofy grin.
"Good morning." He chirps, chuckling.
"Zak!" She wraps her arms around his neck and kisses his cheek. He places her down and hugs her back. "I missed youu.." her voice is muffled as she's blurrier her face in his neck.
"I missed you too-!"

They grab Zak's bag and head to the car, go to y/n's house, and spend the day together, watching movies and eating snacks.