Sapnap x reader

Y/n yawns and rolls over, seeing her boyfriend sleeping still after their late night. She checks the time on her phone and sighs, seeing 10:39 am illuminating her face. While getting up, she rubs her eyes and hops in the shower. After about 5 minutes, Nick wakes up. He looks over at Y/n's spot in the bed and sits up when he finds it empty.
"Y/n?" He calls out. Getting out of bed, he hears the shower running and heads to the bathroom. "Babeeeee!" He yells inside. He waits and then sees a cute face peer from out of the curtain.
"Hm? Is something wrong?" He blushes seeing her cheeks red from the heat and her shoulder and then clears his throat.
"No no.. nothing at all. I'll be in the living room so just come join me when your out."
"Oh okay. Sounds good." She smiles and continues with her shower. Nick stays for a couple seconds longer admiring her silhouette and then leaves to make breakfast.

After 5 minutes, Y/n gets out and gets dressed. She spots Nick in the kitchen and sneaks up behind him.
"BOO!" Y/n jumps out and ends up scaring him.
"Y/N! Jeez! Careful I'm making food."
"I'm sorry.." she pouts like a lost puppy.
"It's okay! You didn't know it's not your fault." He kisses her forehead and Y/n leaves to go wait on the couch, scrolling through Netflix. She puts on Spongebob and sits back, watching and waiting for her tan skinned boyfriend. After a few minutes, he walks in with two places of pancakes, bacon and eggs. She smiles and takes one, thanking him and beginning eating, still drowsy.

Once they finish, they spend the rest of the day having a lazy day, filled with cuddling and watching Netflix