Part 4

No One Pov

"Wait a minute, you live at the mansion? Besides the condo?! "Ask Taehyung unbelieve with the statement.

Jungkook just slightly chuckled. "You can say that." He smiled and saw the younger reaction.

Then the waiter came to them. They ordered as usual.

Yes, Taehyung was really shocked, but he being himself, he just ordered the food and wine because he didn't want to be cliche like in a drama.

But he promised himself he wanted to pay him back, but he knew Jungkook would not allow that.

"So, you really don't meet someone who is really special to you?" Ask Taehyung while chopping the steak.

"Um.. Well before this, I never thought that I would meet someone plus now I'm really old, but if I like someone right now, I don't know if they like me or not because of my age." Said Jungkook.

Taehyung widens his eyes. "Why would you say that? If I were them, I would gladly like you back. Umm.. I mean..." Taehyung said that and lowered his head.

Too shy facing the older after he said that. "Really? What if I say that you are the person? Would you accept me?" Jungkook said and took Taehyung's hand in his.

Taehyung chocked in his food, he quickly drank the water.

He calmed himself before looking at the older one.

"M-me? A-are you s-sure? D-dont you think maybe this is too early. I-I mean, you don't know much about me. W-what if you know me, t-then you left me?" Said Taehyung and he looked down at his lap while bit his lips.

"That's why I want to know more about you. So Kim Taehyung, do you wanna teach me what love feels like?" Ask Jungkook.

Taehyung's eyes shook and started teary. "I-I, of course I want." Said Taehyung sobbing.

Jungkook got up and wrapped Taehyung's waist and kissed his face.

Started from forehead, cheeks, eyes, nose and lastly his lips. Taehyung wrapped his hand around Jungkook's neck.

He needs to tiptoed because Jungkook is a little bit higher than him. It's a passionate kiss, no one of them tries to stop but they need to breath.

So they pulled out. They chuckled and rested on each other's forehead. Jungkook pulled him into a hug.

Taehyung is still crying after a long time single, but thinking of Jungkook is 45, but living alone more makes him sad.

He is someone special to Jungkook. "Hey, why are you crying?" Jungkook wiped his tears with his thumb.

"Thank you for waiting for me. I don't know what will happen to me if you are already married." Said Taehyung sniff.

"No, I should thank you because you are willing to accept me. I'm lucky to have someone who is beautiful and doesn't talk about your body. It's so perfect I can't wait to taste it." Said Jungkook made Taehyung glare at him and pouted.

"You just wanna feel my body?" Taehyung made a fake sad face but he got a peck from Jungkook.

"No,baby. I wanna love you and that's one of the ways to show my love for you." Said Jungkook stared at Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung Pov

I chuckled. "Well, this body is all yours....Daddy." Said me to him.

I could see he was shocked and then it turned into smirks.

"Never know that my baby is a really kinky person." Said Jungkook.

"Well, that's just a little info about me that everyone does not know, it's just for you. You will know more after this." Said me while playing with his shirt button.

He looked at my hand then me while smirking.

"Needy baby. Don't tempt me baby. I might not control myself." Said him while rubbing my back.

"Really, I wanna know how strong this guy is in front of me." Said me while bit my lip and started grinding on himself. I could feel his lower awake.

"You make it the worst baby." Said him and kissed my neck, then suck it makes me slowly moan.

"Ah~ at least not here. You need to pay first." Said me and he pulled out. I can see lust in his eyes.

He peck my lips and we go out to pay. I waited for him in the car. After he did, I smirked because I could clearly see his boner.

We drive to his house, I mean mansion. After we arrived, he attacked me at the door but I pulled him because I was amazed by his mansion.

"Oh shit. Never thought it was gonna be this big. I mea-" He cut me by kissing me hungrily.

"If you wanna make a tour, maybe tomorrow because I really need you." Said him and picked me up.

I wrapped my leg around his waist. "Ouu.. This old man is really horny huh?" I teased him.

He threw me slowly at the bed and hovered me. "This old man is gonna get you pregnant, baby." Said him turned me on even more.

---