Part 8

Jungkook's Pov

As I was sleeping comfortably, I heard someone vomit. I look at myself beside me.

No Taehyung. I yawn and grab a bathrobe and go to the toilet to see my love vomiting in the sink.

"Hey, are you okay? You look pale." I started to panic as he continued to vomit.

He panted heavily at my chest after he did.

"I don't know. I feel dizzy and keep throwing something from my mouth. I don't feel good, Jagi." He complained to me.

I rubbed his back to calm him down. "It's okay, we're gonna meet a doctor today, okay?" Ask me.

Taehyung tugged on my robe and shook his head quickly. "No. I'm scared of what would happen if something happened. You will not leave me right?" Ask him.

"Baby, what are you nonsense about? I will never leave you. No, don't worry, nothing will happen okay?" I calm him down and then he sleeps on my chest.

Guess he was too tired. I took him to bed. And get ready.

I think I'm gonna send him to the doctor first before I go to work.

Skip Times

After I told him to get dressed, he got ready. But still pale and he said dizzy.

I helped him go to the car and we drove to a nearby hospital. After sending him into the room and kissing his lips, I left him with the doc because I had an important meeting.

I know he is the most important thing in my life, but this is how I survive.

To give him a comfortable life. Like I wanna spoil him. I don't care if people say that I'm his sugar daddy or what.

But what I know is, I madly fell in love with him. I'm not gonna let him question why his life is never like another person's life.

Maybe he doesn't tell a person but to himself. I don't wanna hear or see him sigh or sad about this life.

I wanna give him everything I had. Even if his request is kinda impossible, who am I to see that pout?

I will do anything for him. Yeah, so am I that whipped? I guess so.

Taehyung's Pov

I'm now outside of the hospital, calling for my hubby. After a while, he picked up.

"Hello, where are you? I'm already done. Can you pick me up?" Ask me.

"I'm at the office. Okay, baby. I'm just done having a meeting. Wait for me, okay? I love you." He said and I ended the call before saying goodbye and I love you too.

As I waits for him, the doctor's words keep replay on my mind.

"Congrats Mr.Kim. You're pregnant."

I sighed heavily. I don't know whether Jungkook is gonna be happy about this.

Of course, I'm happy. Finally, having a kid with someone I love.

I just think that I'm a burden to him. Like, I used his money and black card just like that, yet he overworked for us.

Then he will spoil me. I mean, what did I do to deserve him?

Then a horn interrupts me. I see my love cross the road, waving for me while smiling on his face.

It makes me nervous to tell him. I created a smile and walked to him.

He opened the door for me before kissing my lips. We both got in the car and I just stared at my laps.

"So Baby, how is it? Do you have something wrong with your body?" He asked.

I don't know where my confidentiality goes. I just stood there, silent.

"Baby, is something wrong. Are you sick? Did I-I make you s-sick?" He asked me worriedly.

I furrowed my eyebrows, why would he make me sick?

Ooohh, he must think that he has STD. Haha, I wanna laugh but I controlled to tease him.

I let my hidden talent let out, as I looked at him. I broke into tears.

He quickly pulled me into a hug. "Yah baby. Is it true? Oh shit. Oh gosh. What did I do, but I'm sure that I don't have anything wrong with me. Baby I-" He cried so hard.

Ok now, I can't see that anymore. "Hey, I'm just kidding okay." I said as I wiped his tears and mine.

"Baby, don't scare me like that. You know I don't like jokes." He said as he was sobbing in my neck.

I chuckled and rubbed his back while stroked his hair to calm down. Then it turned sniffed.

"But jagi. There is something I want to say." I said and he straightened his body and looked at me with his puffy eyes and red nose. Omo, this guy is really soft.

"What is it?" He asked me. I take a breath.

"I'm pregnant. Your child, of course." I said as I looked at the window, avoiding his eye contact.

I don't know how he reacted. He held my chin to look at him. "You.. What?" He asked.

---