What could go wrong pt.1

"What! I checked there. Maybe I didn't see it. Do you want to meet everyone." "Sure I mean what could go wrong." said Max kinda nervous.

(In the cafeteria)
Once Max and Luna went to the cafeteria Max had to meet everyone. "Um hey I'm Max" "Hi I'm Mia that's Zoe and Simón." Everyone started to get along and talk about where they went to school before. "Cool, well sorry but I gotta go Sorry Luna." Max said. "Um bye" said Luna confused because Max always leaves when Luna leaves when they meet someone new.

(Max's POV)
When everyone said hi, I felt like I didn't belong so I said bye to Luna. I don't like ditching my friends but I felt that Luna didn't need me anymore. I was always the one that would tell her where to go when she would forget. I feel that my best friend already made new friends that could help with the stuff that I did.

(Luna's POV)
When Max left I knew something was wrong. He didn't seem like himself but I couldn't go after him because he wouldn't talk. I know him so well. He doesn't talk about his feelings with me or anyone it's strange because you would think that he would talk because he's a sensitive boy. He stopped talking after his mom died. I met him one year after. His mom died of a rare disease. I had to figure this all out from his dad. When Max's mom died Max was only 5. I didn't start asking questions until we were like 10. Max moved to Argentina when his mom died. They didn't like it there anymore because it reminded them of her. Max is from Cuba.

(Announcer on a speaker)
"Good afternoon everyone. I am here to announce that there is going to be a welcome party for the new Go! students. It is going to be tomorrow at 5pm. This gives you time to get ready. Oh also there is going to be a secret guest there, so look your best. Thank you and have a nice evening."

(Luna's POV)
I guess I should get back to my dorm because Layla is gonna get worried.

(In Luna's and Layla's dorm)
"Hey Layla are you going to go to the party tomorrow?" "I can't I'm not in Go! Remember" "oh right forgot.Sorry" " it's ok so are you going to the party." "I don't know. I won't know anyone." "Isn't that the whole point of this party." "Well I guess I'll go."

To be continued...