What Could Go Wrong pt.2

Hi everyone so this part of the story is going to be In a bunch of parts don't know how many yet but I should be done with "What could go wrong" soon. Thank you and I'll try to write more.

(In Luna and Layla's room)
"Hey Layla are you going to the party tomorrow?" "I can't I'm not in Go! Remember" "Oh right forgot. Sorry" "It's ok so are you going to the party?" "I don't know. I won't know anyone." "Isn't that the whole point of the party." "Well I guess I'll go."

(In the cafeteria at 4:30)
Mia and Luna were talking when Layla walked up. "Hey did you guys hear?"said Layla kinda happy but nervous. "Hear what?" Said Mia very curious. "The special guest for the party is a music producer and apparently his famous." Layla said super excited. "Oh wow that's super cool" Luna said enthusiastically. "Oh wow that's so cool." Said Mia.

(5min later)
They were all talking and then Luna started saying something. "Well me and Mia have to start getting ready for the party." Said Luna. "Oh ok" Layla said like she was disappointed. "Um if you want you can help us because we aren't very great dressers." Said Mia laughing a little bit. "Ok only because you begged. I don't even want to do it."said Layla joking around.

(In Luna and Layla's dorm)
"I'm so excited!" Said Mia like she was 4 year old who got the Barbie dream house they wanted on their birthday. "What's the big deal. It's just a party." Said Zoe who came walking in. "Hey I didn't know you were going to the party." Said Luna surprised. "I wasn't supposed to but Mia and Simon insisted." Zoe said annoyed. "Well you guys are ready but Zoe we need to get you into something not so creepy." Said Layla looking at how Zoe was dressed. "Hey! I worked hard on this." Zoe said trying to be insulted. "Layla is right. It doesn't look like your going to a party, it looks like your going to a funeral." Said Luna chuckling. "Oh fine but not something that's pink." "You guys should get going you're going to be late." Said Layla after she was done with Zoe. They all left and Layla stayed back and went to get a smoothie downstairs.

To be continued...