The Childhood Friend

The next day, Shen Wei  drive to Yunlan's school, before Yunlan can leave him. Shen Wei  pulled him for a good bye kiss.

    Making his students fans scream in delight. Yunlan became red while Shen Wei  wave to the students. As he leave for work. Yunlan almost jump from his wits when the principal told him , "Could you two refrain from kissing here, your students are making a rukus!"

    As he scolded the students who ran fast toward their room, while Yunlan can't  help to smile from ear to ear remembering  the kiss of his wife.

    Shen Wei  on the other hand, was welcome  by Chu and his men. As they were opening up the store many eager customers want to get in, just to meet Shen Wei  and mostly all of them are women.

    "Chu! How's the customers?" He ask. They're  fine sir but I notice a suspicious man looking at you all the time?" Shen Wei  laugh, "Maybe his just admiring me?" Chu shake his head, "I think not sir! He have a suit and sunglasses!" That made Shen Wei  arched his brow. And signal Chu to find the guy.

   The man was surprised  as Shen Wei  confront him. The man almost got away but Chu strong grip hold him.  As they pulled him at the back store. "Tell me, why are you looking at me?" Shen Wei  ask. But the man just look at the floor. Chu shake him strong. "Tell me! Are you  spy of Senator Tang Lim?!" Shen Wei shout.

    The man shake his head in denial. But Chu shake him again, making him frighten by him. "Yes!" The man nod. "That old weasel! His trying to spy in my business!" Shen Wei  pound angrily at the table.

    Meanwhile  at Yunlan school Senator Tang Lim visited the school with his handsome nephew, Senyi.  The principal welcome them. "Sir! Why didn't  you call us to welcome you here!" As the peincipal bow. "Yes! Mr. Chen Ly! Can we talk to one of your teacher here? Mr. Zhao Yunlan?"

    When Yunlan came he was surprised. "Whose these two men?" He ask. The principal  introduce them to Yunlan. "So your Yunlan! Your husband is a friend of mine! Were closer when were kids until teens." As Senyi smile handsomely.  Yunlan felt something  off, "Is this guy flirting  with me? Wait?! He knows my Xiao Wei? Since kids to teens!" He whispered to himself .

   As he inspenct Senyi from head to toe. The guy looks so perfect like a model  came out from a magazine. He imagining  it little  Shen Wei  playing with him, holding hands and laughing to each other. Then a leap of time Shen Wei  a gorgeous  teen laughing with the handsome Senyi suddenly  he hugged  and kiss him.

    "No!!!!!" He suddenly  shout. Making the principal, senator Tang Lim and Senyi jump back in surprise. As Yunlan realize what he have done, he laugh and apologize. "Teacher Zhao why don't  you tour them to our school?" Said his principal. Yunlan have no choice but to nod in response.

    In the meantime Shen Wei  gave the spy to his father's men. And they will take care of him. Suddenly  he look at the clock and found out he needed to fetch Yunlan at school. "Chu! Can you handle the store? Yunlan needed me!"  Chu nod as Shen Wei  dashed  away toward the jeep to fetch Yunlan at the school.

    When he came  to school and trying  to find his husband, he was shocked
to see senator Tang Lim and a handsome  man with him. Jealousy  flaring again in his heart and rage. "Why Yunlan is with his enemy laughing and with  good looking guy on his side.

    But as Shen Wei  came, "Wei wei!" Senyi suddenly  hugged  him. Making Yunlan surprise and anger as he tried to break the hugged.  "His mine!" As he tried to smile but not working. The principal cough, "Yes! We know Mr. Zhao."

    Yunlan went red in embarrassment  on why he do that. "Wei wei! It's  me Senyi!" Shen Wei  look puzzle on him, then he remembered  his childhood chubby friend Nyi nyi. "Is that you?! But how?! You became slim! And handsome!" As he laugh but suddenly  he stopped  as he felt dark aura flaring  at his back. Yunlan jealousy is rising making Senator Tang Lim smirk, "Bingo!" He told himself.

     "Sorry for  breaking your lovely reunion but Senyi we need to go now! I still have a meeting!" As they were about to ride their limo. "Wei wei! I'll call you sometimes and let's  have a drink bring Yezun with you if he wants too!" As he smile lovingly to Shen Wei.
"Yes! Why not!" As Shen  Wei wave him goodbye.

    When their car speed away, the principal bid them good bye as well and left. Shen Wei  was about to say something,  Yunlan walk quickly to the jeep without looking back at him. "Don't  tell me your jealous of  Nyi nyi?! And why are you talking with that senator! His our enemy!" Ask Shen Wei, as he also went to the driver seat of the jeep.

     "Then how about that NYI NYI guy?!" Yunlan suddenly  shout and emphasize his name. "Nyi nyi? What's  Nyi nyi got to do with it? His just my childhood friend? Yunlan! Your the one I've married. Not Nyi nyi! So don't  worry your pretty little  head about Nyi nyi! Okay?" As he drive the  jeep toward home.

   But still Yunlan think that Senyi guy is trouble. While in the car of senator Tang Lim, "Shen Wei become a handsome young man uncle! I didn't  know he will fall for a teacher? And a gay one!" As he laugh. "If you only knew their story it's  like an open romantic, drama! So I can see Shen Wei  still gaze at you the same? Can you seduce him and make him leave that teacher?" Senator Tang Lim ask. "My pleasure! Uncle! This is that Yezun fault for calling me a pig back then! Making Wei wei back away from me! He will be surprised  to see me like this!" Ask he smirk. "Concentrate! Senyi! It's  not Yezun were after but Shen Wei!" Said his uncle. "Sorry uncle I'll do my best! And you will win this bet!"