A Second Honeymoon

When they came to the house Shen Wei  was just closing the door. When Yunlan suddenly  pulled him by the waist and kiss him.

     "You are my everything! And the best present ever!" As he kiss him again. Shen Wei  just let him do what he want while he tried to peel his clothes off.

     Yunlan seeing this lick his lips in a seductive  way and kisses his neck and bite lightly while pulling  him to bed. He discarded his shoes and took off his polo shirt while kissing Shen Wei. He was so immerse in kissing he didn't  notice Shen Wei's  hands had pulled  off his pants and trying to take off his briefs making Yunlan moan.

    As that skillful hand graze his price, "Aaah.....Wei...." Shen Wei  smile as he whispered  to him, "Is this your surprise for me?"  He ask while nibbling his ears as he pulled  Yunlan toward him. As flustered body meet hot one, making their prize friction to one another. Shen Wei moan loudly, "Yunlan please!" Yunlan love to tease his lover looking so beautiful panting underneath.

     "Hush! It's  my birthday I will do to as I please!" While kissing him again while their body mingle as one. Still Shen  Wei is not satisfied. He wants  Yunlan be one with him. He suddenly  flipped  their position making Yunlan surprise.  He took a sum of lubricant in his hand and rubbed  it an amount on Yunlan prize and inserted it carefully  in his hole while his other hand grab the headboard of the bed.

     Both scream as Yunlan prize went to Shen Wei's  hole. As Shen Wei  ride him slowly. "Xiao Wei! This isn't  fare! I'm still not finish in kissing you more!" But Shen Wei  ignored his word for his concentration is getting Yunlan prize to hit his soft spot again. Making his body shiver as he made his phase faster. "Aaaah...... Yunlan!"

     As he grip the headboard for dear life while he ride Yunlan more. Yunlan hold his lover waist as he kept bouncing to him up and down. That making Yunlan moan and suddenly  burst inside of him. As Shen Wei  felt the hot liquid filling his hole. He scream as he cum to him as well. But not yet satisfied as he ride him some more.

    Yunlan was speechless  seeing how beautiful Shen Wei  is before him, while panting on top of him. With out any warning he suddenly  flipped  their position and pulled Shen Wei  to him. Making his prize thrusted to Shen Wei  more. Shen Wei  scream as it hit his soft spot again and again. While Yunlan devoured  his body, kissing and bitting every  part that he hold. Shen Wei  can only whimper and hold Yunlan's  shoulder as he wrapped  his legs on Yunlan's  waist to be one with him more. They kept doing it until morning comes. As both exhausted  from their hold. While Yunlan laid to Shen Wei  flustered body.

    "That's  the best present you gave Xiao Wei!" Yunlan whispered  to his ears. Shen Wei  can only whimper in response. "I think both of us can't  come to our work." As he kiss Shen Wei  rosy cheek.  Suddenly  Yunlan got an idea as he removed  himself  from the exhausted  Shen Wei  who can't  move an inch. As he called teacher Guo to tell the principal that he got sick and can't  come to work.

    The innocent Guo got worried until Yunlan said that he should go to Chu to tell him that Shen Wei  will not go to work as well. Guo blushed slightly upon hearing that he will see Chu. And a smile spread  across his face. As he nod in agreement.

    Yezun on the other  hand is having a hard day at work. Suddenly  someone knock on the door. "It's  open while looking at the file he didn't  notice Zhu Hong came.  "Can we talk?" Yezun widen his eyes as he let Zhu Hong seat on the sofa. When she was about to talk, the twins came.

    And both were surprised  why Zhu Hong was there. Both stare angrily at each others. "Children please get out, the adults will be talking here. "No way! Big brother Yezun is ours! He promise that he'll  wait for us to finish our studies and we gonna marry him. Both twins nod.

    Zhu Hong laugh, "How it can be? Where already engaged and about to be married!" She shout. "But you broke your engagement  to him! That's  what we heard!" Shout Da quing. "That's  right! Now we have the right to claim him!" Said Da jiejie.

    That made Zhu Hong widen her eyes, "You told them!" As he look to Yezun whose sweating. "Well yes! I was little upset on it." But Zhu Hong suddenly  pulled him for a passionate  kiss making Yezun pop off his eyes. As the twins was shock.  As she break the kiss, "As you see kids this  boy is mine!" But she wasn't  prepared  that Yezun pulled her back for a kiss and an intense one taking her breath away. The twins just look in awe on how he kiss her.

    She blushed  suddenly  as he break the kiss and luck his lips, "Not bad you taste the sweetest  wine I ever had!" He smirk. As he hold Zhu Hong tightly in his arms. "Sorry kids, find somebody else! Because she have already mark me!" Zhu Hong want to slapped  him. "You  jerk!" While the twins nod in defeat.

    "Don't  worry big brother Yezun will still wait for you if Ms. Zhu doesn't  want you anymore!" As both left. "Those brats!" As she trying to get away from hus hold. But Yezun won't  budge. "Your mine now! I won't  let you go!" As Yezun kissed  the blushing Zhu Hong again.

    While in Guo case as he came to talk to Chu that Shen Wei  is sick to work. He also ask  if Chu have somewhere  to go after work. Chu blushed  as he didn't  expect the shy Guo would ask him as he said yes quickly. That made Guo stumble at the cans and almosf fall off on his head luckily Chu was there. As he help him up and stare at each others  eyes.