Angelina Not Cool Anymore & More

Angelina's POV: 

        Hey Vel!, I said! Hey there's a dance tomorrow you going?, Velvet asked! No its going to be boring because we're basically in Jail, I said! Its just a school. Velvet fired back. Will you shut up about this if I go, I said. I don't really want to go!! Yes but who are you going to take?, Velvet asked. I'll ask Dolph I liked him since like 6th grade, I said in a dreamy voice! Velvet was yelling something but I was to busy to hear her because I was daydreaming about Dolph! ANGELINA, Velvet Yelled! What?, I asked You like Dolph He is a Loser and If you're going to date him them you no linger part of the BP's(Beautiful People)! What, Why? Because you can't date a loser & be in the group, oh & grab your stuff about of our room(Cell), Velvet said Vicious Bitter Tone! Velvet walks away & I start balling my eyes out. 

        Hey What's wrong?, Alexa asked! Why does it matter?, I fired back! Because you look like you could us some help, Alexa said! I do, I said. So what happen?, Alexa asked! Velvets said I'm no longer in the BP's anymore because I like Dolph!, i said in between crying! Well that's not a true fan, and I can help you get Dolph!, Alexa said cheerfully. Thanks oh and also I need a new room(cell) Mate!, I said! You can be mine, Alexa said. Really?, I asked! Yeah!, Alexa said. Alexa & I went to go grab my stuff! 

Eva's POV: 

        Hanging out with Paige when well 2 of the Beautiful people walked up! Hey Eva want to be in the BP's?, Velvets asked! Hell No & what happen to Angelina, I answered back! She is no longer in & Paige how about you though we might have to change some thing up actually a lot of things, Madison said snotty! Next thing I knew Paige was beating the heck out of Velvet & Madison. 

Paige's POV: 

        Paige stop, Seth said while pulling me off & placing a kiss on my lips. Awe How sweet two losers together, Velvet said! Then I kicked her in the head & knocked her out while Madison ran away! Hey what's going on here?, The officer asked! 

What's going to happen? Comment on what you thing is going to happen? 

X0X0 

Brie Lydia Martin Bella