Chapter #1

Quirk: Demon, your strength increases, your faster, you can teliport to people if you recognize the aura and your appearence changes if pushed too far. Appearence when pushed too far: big black horns long light brown hair that fades to red, Demon wings, long tail with flames at the top, ripped jeans, cropped shirt, cropped denim jacket.

Laying down in your nice warm bed you heard a loud yet calmful noise, it was the sound of your alarm "(y/n)"! your mother called, you jumped out of bed straight away, your mother was surprised because it usually takes a minute or 2 for you to get out of bed, you were so excited you couldn't stop saying UA exams until your mother reminded you to get ready.

After getting dressed you sat around the kitchen table eating toast " ( y/n ) are you sure you want to go UA you could get injured or the teachers could push you too far with your quirk" your mother said with a worried look on her face " I'll be fine, sometimes it better to push my quirk anyway so you don't have to worry and UA is the best hero school around" you said to your scared mother. While eating your toast you noticed the time and realised that you where going to be late, you said goodbye to your mother and ran out the door.

Luckily you live in the same suburb that the school is in. When you made it to the front of the school you were still running not paying attention and ran into a boy with sad black emo hair, "I'm so sorry are you okay"! you asked hoping that you didn't injure him. " I'm okay, are injured at all" he asked with a concerned look, "I'm fine" you replied "that's good to hear, I'd feel like a jerk if you you got hurt" he said while you face was getting slightly pink. " We should probably go inside before were late" you suggested.

You both decide to walk in together, " I'm Kirishima Eijiro" the boy said " I'm ( y/ln ) ( y/n ) ", " that's a cute name" he replied making you face to a darker shade of pink.

Kirishima pov
'I'm walking next to a cute girl I should introduce myself' " I'm kirishima Eijiro", " I'm ( y/ln ) ( y/n )" ' she has such a cute name what do I say!' " that's a cute name ", 'why is my face heating up, wait did I just say her name is cute out loud!

Back to you
' Did he say my name is cute'  you walk inside neither of you saying anything else incase you end up embarrassing yourselves. As you walk inside you decided to sit next to him, while Present Mic is explaining the the rules and what you should do you look over kirishima's shoulder 'where in the same area!' you thought to yourself " what's you quirk ( y/ln ) - san"  Kirishima asked " my quirk is Demon, my strength inhanses as well as my speed, I can teliport to people if I recognize their aura and if I get angry of push my quirk to far my appearence changes and someone could get really injured". " Wow your quirk sounds amazing and dangerous, my quirk just lets me harden my skin, but I still need to do heaps of training". " Well if you want I can help you train, lets exchange numbers" you said to your new acquaintance" what really!" he said ' I guess no one has asked to help him before' you give him kind gentle smile, while he gives you a big toothy grin realising how cute he is making your cheeks glow with a faint pink.

" OFF YOU GO" Present Mic said, trying to get through the hurds of people rushing to the arena someone grabs your wrist pulling to the area. " Sorry about that, it looked like you were going to get bouldered over" Kirishima said, " no don't apologise, thank you Kirishima- Kun". " THE TIME STARTS NOW" Present Mic said.