Chapter #2

As the large doors opened people started pouring into the arena, through all people you lose Kirishima. " Kirishima-kun" you yell hoping to get reply but you didn't. There was no sign of Kirishima anywhere so you decided to do what your supposed to be doing.

"Yes 52 points" you say to yourself while others are eye balling you because of how fast your destroying the robots, or just because the boys are seeing how flexible you are, you didn't pay attention to them though you were too busy trying to get into the school.

After getting a 3 pointer robot you heard a screatch not far away, you run towards the screatching seeing Kirishima tending to the injured person while a 0 pointer robot is heading in there direction, with no one trying to help you run towards them just before the robot got close enough you destroyed the robot with an intense Puch turning it into scrap. After destroying the robot the alarm was sounded informing everyone that the physical was over, you help Kirishima comfort the injured person until recovery girl showed up.

While exiting the school grounds Kirishima asked you " if you want to meet up at the park on Saturday to train that would great"! You suggested around 11 am and that you'll text the finner detail's before Saturday. You parted ways, " see ya on Saturday ( y/ln ) - San" " see you later Kirishima-kun", as walk away from each other you start to feel lonely not being able to see Kirishima until Saturday.

" I'm home" you call out to your mother without getting a reply, you thought it was a little strange, you ending up in the kitchen hoping she was in there, she wasn't but there was a note on the fridge door saying 'gone to the shop will be back soon 😘'. So you waited and waited until it was about 7:30 pm when you decided to call her, however the person who answered sounded like a middle aged man with a scruff yet clear voice, " are you  ( y/n ) ( y/ln )" " yes I am, who are you and where's my mum"! You ask with a bratty tone, " I am a police officer you mother is in critical condition, after being stabbed multiple times, we are joining your father home to make sure you are all safe. Lock your doors and don't let anyone in". You froze "did you catch the villain" you ask " unfortunately no, we couldn't find him or her, all we know that they where in a big black hoodie and a plain white mask".

You fell to the ground not knowing how you should react, they hung up and for the next few minutes you sat on the ground with a soulless look on your face until a police car pulled up in your driveway, you open the door to see your farther leaning into a police woman crying his eyes out, then he jumps at you giving you big hug then telling you she didn't make it. You both fell to the ground crying being comforted by the kind police woman. After 5 minutes of crying the police woman said she had to go back to the station and that she'll check up on us every second day.