Switch ep.1

--------

"Taehyun-a, please don't leave me" said lyla and her tears started to fall down.

"I won't leave you lyla, and I will never ever leave you I promise that." Then taehyun smiled sweetly.

Both of them stared to each other's faces. Taehyun's face move closely to lyla's face and was looking at lyla's soft lips and later on kissed Lyla. Lyla was shocked and doesn't knew what's going to do but instead she stay still and let taehyun do what he wants and she started to blushed.

---------

6:30am

The sound of the alarm clock made Lyla woke up and snap out of her dream, she sit on her bed and raised both of her hands and yawned with a smile on her face as if she was having a nice day, she then look at her alarm clock beside her and saw the current time, it was 6:30am already, she quickly pulled her blanket off of her body  and run towards the bathroom.

"Jesus! I'm late!" She shouted.

She then did her morning routine quickly and exited the room while bringing her books and her bag.

"See? You're now late! I told you already to stop using your phone at night! And better sleep early! Look at you now what are you going to do!? You're late again!" Her mom shouted and scolded her.

"Mom! Why didn't you woke me up!?" Ask Lyla who was annoyed by her mother.

"Ah..so it was my fault bec—"Her mom didn't finished what she's going to say.

And Lyla quickly run out of their house to catch the bus.

"Hey lyla! Eat your breakfast!" Shouted her mom.

"This kid always gives me a headache."

-------

Lyla's POV

I was waiting at the bus stop hoping for the bus to come, gladly there is still one of it who just arrived yet. As the bus stopped at where am I standing, I hurriedly entered the bus because I was so late. And sitted at the vacant sit.

"Damn! Why am I always late? Why do I have to suffer this kind of shit in my life? It's so unfair! I am sure the class have started already damn! I hate this life! The teacher will scold and punished me again!" I said annoyingly in my mind.

"But... That dream um-- w-with taehyun..I love it, that's the dream I've been waiting for." *Blushes*

Then there's this tall man who just came in, he was wearing a school uniform too with a mask on.

"Um.. excuse me can I sit here?" Pointed at the other sit next to me who is vacant.

"Uh...yes of course you can." I smiled.

I didn't saw his whole face that time because he was wearing a mask, even his eyes I couldn't saw it clearly because I just took out my phone and was busy finding some music to listen to. So, I literally didn't give a goddamn care about him that time even though he seems so handsome.

I continued doing my business, I clicked to txt's song "runaway" to listen while waiting for the bus to arrive in my school.

Hey guys this is my first story ever please comment for any typos or wrong grammars thanks..