SWITCH EP. 3 unexpected

6:27pm, After school.

Ting! Ting!

A notification pop up on the screen of my phone I opened it, it was from my messenger, my best friend Sarah just messaged me.

"Hey! Lyla check this out!"
*Sent a link*

"Wtf is that? What's in the link? Is that some kind of virus?" I replied.

"No! Of course why would I sent you that if that's a virus!" She replied.

"Ok. What is that then tell me." I replied with confusion.

"Opened it! You'll knew." She replied with a wink emoticon.

I wasn't convinced of it at first and because I was confused I opened the link she sent me.

"Ok. I finished reading all that was written inside that link.. now tell me, what is that all about?" I asked.

"That shit has been legit trending this days, many people have tried it and said that it actually works! They experienced switching bodies with their crushies and do whatever they want for a short period of time."

"Lyla! What if we try doing it?" Sarah added.

"What? That's Hilarious omg.. seriously you believe that Sarah?" I replied to her and can't help myself but to burst out in laughter.

"Oh come on! There's nothing wrong with trying it! And besides let's find out if it is true! Don't you want to switched bodies with your bias taehyun?" She replied with a smirk emoticon.

I suddenly freeze and can't think of what I was going to say next, Sarah has a right point I also want to switched bodies with taehyun if ever it was true.

"Bitch, I'm in." I replied with a 'glasses on' emoticon.

Without any hesitation, I agree with what Sarah wanting to try. I mean we're just going to try it and see if it is actually work.