Introduction

Welcome, I see you're a man of culture aswell ( or woman ) if you have entered my legendary story that ship both of the characters : Tanjiro and Kanao, i'm not good yet and I will probably upgrade from the future, it is the first time I write on wattpad or in my life in general, i'm still new and english is not my first language, this story isn't finished yet and still under large editings.

This story is written by _instance.

I do not own Kimetsu No Yaiba.

This may contain spoilers, to read in your own cause.

To read with music for extracting the best experience.

Synopsis :

Four years after the defeat of Muzan, the japanese government has finally recognized the demon slayer corps, they decided to put them into law enforcements which will make some of them unhappy, how will Tanjiro and Kanao react, will they accept their fate?

Questions that you may ask :

How much chapters?

I'd say more than Thirty, i'd stick to the main scenario of my story.

When are you updating a chapter?

One chapter per two days regulary, if I am busy it could take a chapter per week, don't worry I don't think I am that much busy ( or not. )

What will happen in this story?

Should I really tell you? Discover it from yourself!

Is this a Tanjiro x Kanao story?

Of course it is! If I mention Tanjiro and Kanao, it'll certainly have some romance in it.

If you do have other questions, ask it in the comments, I will read them and answer them.