4

Sana pov

Present time ...

I'm sitting in his jet,beside him. My husband. We are flying in sky, thousands feet above land. He is busy in his tablet doing work.

When I got to know that, the person I married is not Nikhil , all colour drained from my face. I was shocked to the core. How can this happen with me I thought. I can't utter a single word. I was paralyzed with fear. I started sobbing in front of my parents. They tried to pacify me, that Mr. Knight is good guy. When I where is Nikhil dad got angry and said don't take his name in front of us. The coward ran away. But I said to dad if you had talked with me about this situation we could have found an solution. He said you don't need to do anything. We did what was right for you. I  fought with dad over this. He said Alexander is your husband now. When I was arguing with my parents, do you want to know what he was doing?  Nothing he was standing there silently. When I turned towards him, he removed his sehra. I was shocked to see him there.

He is so handsome! Focus Sana I thought. I was staring at him. When he revealed his face I was more shocked. He is the same guy I mate today in morning.

'Why god? Can this day get any better' I thought .

He walked towards me and stand up beside me and said " sir we have to leave. There is some urgent matter which I have to take care " he said to dad.

Not only I have to leave my house, but country also.

I was not ready for this.

That to with a stranger.

I was angry with dad. Why didn't he talked with me. As if you have any better option my brain snapped at me.
Maa (mom)  took me to my room to get ready. My bags were all packed already. I removed my heavy duptta (veil)  from my head. It was damn heavy.

I got freshen up, took a shower. After wearing bathrobe I left bathroom and walked towards my bed. My mom had laid down a red Saree for me, but I was not in the mood.

So I chose a red dress with straight pants. Because Maa (mom)  will not allow anything else for me to wear because I'm newly married. Red is auspicious for newly weds.

Mom was braiding my waist length hair

Mom was braiding my waist length hair. I looked in mirror my eyes were puffy from all the crying. I applied little bit of red lipstick.

When we get down from my bedroom he was waiting for me downstairs. My bags were loaded in  trunk of his car.

My parents walked us out towards his car. Mom and I started crying . Dad's eyes were also glossy. I hugged all one by one. Bhai and bhabhi were also crying ( brother and sister in law). I also hugged them, take care of yourself bhai said and kissed my forehead.

I'll miss you my said Misha my bestie plus SIL. We all were crying. I hugged mom and dad one last time. They both kissed my forehead one by one and turned towards him said please take care of her. He nodded his head,mom hugged him and kissed his forehead. I made a face at that.