5

Sana pov

I woke up with the sound of my alarm blaring in my ears. I turned of the alarm and woke up and enter the bathroom to do my morning routine.

I entered kitchen and started making ginger tea for me. " good morning sana" mia greeted me from behind I returned her greetings and smiled. .

Mia is the caretaker of the house. She comes thrice in week for cleaning . There is also a maria who cook food for Mr. Knight. But she's on leave because her daughter is pregnant she wanted to be there to help her.

My first day here was a total mess. When I woke up in the morning Mr. Knight had already left for office. So I was searching kitchen when I saw mia. She greeted me a good morning and led me to kitchen. She offered to make coffee for me but I refused because I like to drink tea in the morning .

She gave me the Tour to villa. The house was so big. The hall and kitchen interior design was exqusite. The garden was beautiful. In the backyard there is some chairs and tables. There was swimming pool also. And I was awed.

(Sanjana room)

(Sanjana room)

( Alexander room)

( Alexander room)

( kitchen) Mom calls me sometimes to ask me how I am? I told them everything is good

( kitchen)
Mom calls me sometimes to ask me how I am? I told them everything is good . Last night Maa called , I told her I'm getting bored so Maa told me to go meet why don't you go and meet Aashima mashi ( maternal aunt). I told Maa OK and tell her to send me address than I can visit her.