TS - 3

...

Loved by a Vampire (3)

After manik went , Alia came and stood behind her and said

" Wahhh nandu. I must say. "

Nandu smirked and snaked her hands towards Alia's hips and took out her small wallet.

" This calls for a celebration isn't it ? " Nandu excitedly said.

Matlab khud ke manik ko invite krne ke liye mere paise udd rahe hai . Wahhh . Mast logic hai. Alia thought

🤣🤣🤣

" Let's go to shopping na nandu. U have to look the best tomorrow. What say ? "

" Obviously. No objection in that. Let's go. "

And both of them left for shopping.
And brought matching accessories , shoes etc.
After the shopping session of 3 hours , both decided to hit the food court before their stomach growls louder now.

Both ordered their food and in sometime they received their trays.

Alia felt a burning sensation around her hands as soon she touched the  box. Her hands automatically turned little red and before nandini could see she hid her hands below the table.

A - Excuse me ? She called that waiter (W)

W - Yes mam.

A - I didn't ordered this garlic bread. Take it away and where is my order ?

W - Sorry mam.

And hurriedly he took away the tray and while talking to waiter alia placed her finger on the table and nandini saw it to be red.

And it took Every thing for alia to not lash out at the waiter  in a more harsh way who told sorry as he misplaced the order.

" What is wrong with your finger alia ? It's red. What happened?"
Nandini asked alia worriedly.

Hearing nandini alia hid it under the table now and said

" It's nothing nandu. Just an allergy. I just hate garlic " 🤪

Nandini found it odd but didn't asked anything further and both had their food and left the mall.

Both reached Nandini's home and as it was late so Alia stayed at Nandini's.

The Next Day

We can see Manik talking over the call to someone.

Manik's Pov

Nandini... Just wait for few more weeks. I , myself need to know that how come you came out alive from the grave , When I myself  , with these hands i dug out the grave and buried you , that day i didn't just buried your body but my heart with it nandini.

And a scene of him crying and putting flowers on the grave flashed to him.