TS - 12 (Final)

...

Loved By a Vampire

Nandini's Pov

When I was crying I heard the sound of someone stepping on the dry leaves due to the lot amount of humus.

I know manik would be digging grave for that psycho as she would be thinking that I'm lost in the forest so I would be anywhere but not at the starting point (i.e. The waterfall area).

But not after Making sure that I'm ok then only he went to dig the grave.
But I was wrong that this psycho can't be smart enough to not know where I'm right now.
I hate to admit it but in case like this I thought it would be better that I keep the wooden stake.

And I felt something weird as if something or someone is nearing me and in a secondManik screamed and my doubt got clear as I heard her not so sweet tone

Manik screamed and my doubt got clear as I heard her not so sweet tone.

" Vampires don't die with a sword you stupid human. "

And in a second I held the wooden stake in my right hand tightly.
I turned to face that psycho and attack her but now manik was infront of me with his back and i had already stabbed the wooden stake.

My mouth hung in shock 😰😧 and there was a silence for a moment.

I gulped down the saliva in nervousness and prayed to aiyappa that the scenario should not be something which i would ever want to see.

As I saw that my wooden stake is now right through that psycho's heart and I turned to see Manik now who was now holding her hands ever so tightly.

With this me and manik took a breath in relief that we both are safe.
My hand was still in the same position.
Stabbing that psycho as she was looking at me with all the hatred that she lost.

And I took my wooden stake out of her heart and with that force she stumbled a bit as I stood and again grazed the stake whole into her heart with more force as more of her blood oozed out.

" But I'm sure they die with one wooden stake stabbed deep inside the pumping thing. Isn't it ? "
I whispered in one breath near her ears and have given back her smirk which she gave to me few moments before.

Manik was somewhere sad too coz he was not able to digest the fact that to save his love he has to choose to kill his sire.
Because somewhere or the other being the sire of Veronica he has to protect her in all situations.
But he can't bear the thought of nandini being killed infront of his eyes. That day of holding the lifeless nandini was not something easy to forget for him , all those things , that night every thing is still fresh in him so how could he choose that again.

The same pain , yet again. Getting nandini back is no less than a MIRACLE itself for manik and he can't choose his evil sire on the cost of Nandini's life.
And there's no choice that both can be alive , as he knows his sire that if she has decided to do something then there's no stopping.