3. 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

°MARCH 11, 2020
los angeles, calif.°

ophelia woke up with an awful, unbearable, aching pain in her stomach.

she clutched her stomach and curled herself into a little ball, underneath the covers.

fuck you period cramps. she thought. why did this have to happen today?

she let out a low groan of pain, feeling the aching become worse. adding to the aching was a pulsing pain in the small girls stomach.

wow, what a way to wake up. ophelia rolled her eyes.

the girl stayed in that position before slowly crawling out of bed to the bathroom connected to her room.

ophelia peed, changed her tampon, and brushed her teeth as fast as she could. once she was done, she made her way back into bed, turned her led lights to the blue setting, took her phone off the charger, and curled up into a ball again.

the pain was getting worse instead of better, ophelia could feel tears building up in her eyes.

the small girl doesn't have a very high pain tolerance, at all. so this was absolute hell for her.

twenty minutes passed, and ophelia got hungry. her pain had subsided ever so slightly, so she mustered all her strength to get out of bed again.

she put on her glasses on, phone in the pocket of her sweat pants, and wrapped her self in her white, thick duvet cover.

she kept her head down and her arms around her stomach as best she could as she walked. the duvet dragged around ophelia as she walked, ready to trip her at any moment.

ophelia walked up the stairs, grunting in pain with almost every step she took. once she was close enough, ophelia opened the basement door, pushing it open with what was left of her strength. when she tried to walk up the last two steps, her foot slipped on the duvet in the back. she slid back down the steps on her side, ending back on the hardwood floor.

the sight and sound of the door opening caught the attention of the people in the kitchen and living room. and if someone's attention wasn't on the basement before, it was after the sound of ophelia falling down the stairs sure did.

the fact that ophelia didn't cuss out the stairs, or even say anything made everyone wonder if she was actually hurt.

"ophelia? are you good?" jeff yelled, speaking for the group.