Chapter 15

toddler steven !! (part 1)

steven thought that to make the gems worried about him he think about his 14 birthday party where he turned into a baby so that what he going to do he going turn his self into a toddler his powers goes off and on but this form he chose it going to be different, he used his power to turn into an toddler .

pearl " steven wake up hmm it never toke him this long to wake up "

amethsyt " he always the smell or the sound of breakfast "

garent " come on lets check this out "

the gems went up stair to steven room and saw a little bump in steven bed under the covers and then they gasp and saw toddler steven .

pearl " what what he did it again he turn him self into a toddler "

garent " his powers might be acting up

 they toke toddler down stairs and sit him on the  couch and give some breakfest , he ate  and while he ate the gems talk

they toke toddler down stairs and sit him on the couch and give some breakfest , he ate and while he ate the gems talk .

pearl " i dont know how i feel about this "

amethyst " me either "

garent " we do it like we did while babysiting him while greg works "

steven " all done "

amethyst toke the bowl away from toddler steven with a smile while pearl take him to the bathroom .

pearl " no splashing steven please "

steven roar at his water and then splash pearl more , pearl un drain the tub and got steven and dry him off . pearl help him brush toddler steven teeth and put clean clothes on him .

steven play in the living area till he started to yawn , garent pick him up can carry him to his bed for a nap .
Garnet " I hope the nap will turn home back to normal I miss our 16 year old boy "
Pearl " me too "
Pearl cry in the couch pillow, amethyset sneek up in steven room and go to his desk to look for the list , she grab the list and read it 

 - see a thearpist

- face my fear of the sun

- find out what wrong with me

- make me make the gems worried even more about me 

amethyst " make me make the gems worried even more about me " she whisper as she read the list . " find out what wrong with me , these are new most wrote this last night "

then she heard toddler steven moan in the bed and again started his snoring  but she lookat the list 

amethyst " if i show this to pearl now he will cry because he little but if i show him after this is all over then she will yelled for good " 

amethyst hid the list where she found it and then went back stairs 

to be  contiune ..... 

words : 515

thanks for reading , please vote and comment  get ready for part two