Chapter 13

Reaper's POV
I woke up to Geno's alarm going off. I sat up going to turn it off but Geno got up and kissed me. "You ready baby?" He asked. "For what?" I said confused. "Uh for school today is Tuesday" he said. I totally forgot about school. I'm just tired. I looked up at him "I don't wanna go to school. Can we just stay home?" "I'm sorry Reaper that's not how it works" he said. He laughed and got out of bed. I grabbed his arm and pulled him back in bed. "Reaper we need to get ready for school" he said. I just snuggled up to him. "No" I said. Suddenly goth came in and jumped on the bed. "You're up early Goth" Geno said poking him. He just looked at Geno and said "yep". He walked up to me and kissed me on the cheek. How did Geno have such a sweet kid? "Good morning mommy" "Good morning honey" I said kissing his cheek back. He smiled and grabbed my hand. "Come on mommy you and daddy have to go to school and I have to go to daycare" he said. "Since when were you happy about going to daycare?" Geno asked confused. "I made a fwiend" Goth said happily. I'm soo happy for him. He's soo shy and he's finally making friends. Geno got up and stretched. He walked to his closet and pulled out some clothes for me and him. Goth ran to his little closet thingy and got some clothes. "Actually how about we don't go to school?" Geno whispered in my ear. "What we cant just skip school" I said. "Come on I know you want to it's just one day. Please?" "Fine" Geno I'll skip school" I said. I'm guessing Goth heard what I said because I heard him gasp. "Daddy can I stay with you and mommy if your not going to school" Goth said happily. Geno looked at me for some reason. "What" I said. "You make the decision" "why? Goth already knows I'm gonna say yes" I said Goth smiled and gave me a big hug. "Thank you mommy!" He said. "No problem" I said back. Geno picked him up and brought him out of the room. "I'm gonna go get him dressed" he said. "Ok" I said. I started to put on the clothes that Geno gave me. He gave me black ripped jeans and a Mötley Crüe shirt. Once I was done Geno came back with Goth in his arms. Geno was wearing of course black ripped jeans and a Kiss shirt. While Goth was wearing same jeans and his new Queen shirt. 

Geno's POV
I started making breakfast for me, Goth, and Reaper. Just because today was kind of like a special day I told Goth that we could have pancakes for breakfast. That made him very happy. Reaper was helping with the food while Goth was trying to pick a song on my phone. Goth put on Dr. Feelgood by Mötley crüe. I don't blame him it's a good song. He sat at the table and waited. "Goth you can sit at the table just make sure the music doesn't turn off" I said. "Ok" he responded. I went back to cooking I was done and Goth had already put on a different song. Of course it was Keep Yourself Alive by Queen. Another song he liked.

We finished eating and Goth couldn't stop bouncing in his seat. Reaper put Goth in his lap and played with Goth's hair. I don't blame him I play with Goth's hair sometimes. "Geno why does Goth have such curly hair?" "Oh he gets a little bit of it from me but the rest is from his mom" I explained. I still need to tell him the real story. Goth soon burst into our conversation because he's the king of doing that. "Mommy, Daddy can we stop talking about my hair now?" Goth said. Me and reaper just laughed. "Of course. How about we go see a movie?" I said. Goth nodded and Reaper said "Sure that sounds nice". "Ok but what movie" I asked. "I don't know what's playing?" Reaper asked. "I've been wanting to see American Satan but there's quite a few sex scenes" I mentioned. "Daddy I can't see a movie that has dirty stuff in it" Goth said laughing. "We are not seeing that" Reaper said. "Daddy wants to see it because Andy Biersack plays in it" Goth said. Wait how did he know that? Never mind. "Can we go see Detective Pikachu?" Goth said. I do like Pokémon. So I guess that's not a problem. "Sure. Are you ok with that Reaper?" I asked. "Yea" He said. "Ok well I guess we're going see Detective Pikachu" I said.

Reaper's POV
We got into the car and Geno said "ok I'm gonna get candy from the store because I never get candy at the movies" "how are you gonna sneak it in?" I asked. "My jacket" he said simply. I wondered why put such a big jacket on. "Oh" I said. We got to a store and got out the car. Goth grabbed my hand and we walked in. Goth practicality dragged me to the candy aisle. He picked some candy and said "mommy pick the candy you want!" "Um ok" I said. "Reaper it's fine I'll pay" Geno said. As we were getting the candy the worst thing had to happen. Some kids from our school also decided to take the day off. Fuck. When they saw us they just walked up and said "Geno why are you with Reaper? And who the fuck is that kid?" Oh hell no. Geno turned around quickly. I knew he was trying to come up with an excuse. "Um me and Reaper are babysitting" he said. They weren't gonna believe that. "Why would you wanna babysit on a school day?" They said. Why can't they just leave? "Sorry since when does this concern you" I said. One of them glared at me and just said "shut the fuck up no one is talking to you". I felt Goth squeeze my hand. I could see rage in his eyes while the guys continued to talk bad about us. Goth just snapped. I never thought I would hear him say any of this. "Hey how about you leave us the fuck alone and mind your own damn business. You guys have no business questioning us On what we're doing so just get the fuck away from us" he screamed at them. Holy shit. I never thought goth would cuss like that. We were just silent. One of the guys suddenly grabbed Goth. Geno grabbed Goth and flipped them off. We walked out of the store and went straight back home.

Geno's POV
We were driving home and the car was silent. Reaper grabbed my hand. He just held it. We were almost home when Goth asked "daddy who were those people?" "They go to me and mommy's school" I said. "Oh" he said and sat back. We got home after about 5 more minutes. When we got inside we all went to the front room. I put on a movie for Goth and sat by Reaper and snuggled with him. He hugged me and said "I'm sorry baby" "what you didn't do anything" I said. "I know but I was the one that wanted to stay home from school" he said sadly. I hugged Reaper tightly and said "Reaper it's ok I promise I'm just pissed at those guys for touching Goth". Reaper just nodded and snuggled with me. Goth ran up to us and said "can I snuggle with you guys too?" "Of course you can" Reaper said. Goth climbed onto the couch after getting Mr. Lucifer and snuggled up by Reaper. After that we watched movies for the rest of the day.

To be continued~
1325 words