Chapter 4

Geno's POV
As we were driving home I decided to turn on the radio. The first song that started playing was Bohemian Rhapsody. "God I love this song" I said reaper looked at me he looked like he was about to cry "yea it was my dads favorite song" ok at this point I felt bad " I'm sorry, I'll turn it off if you want me to" " no it's ok Geno it looks like goth likes it" he said. I turned to see goth head banging in the back seat.

Reaper's POV
To be honest I wanted to tell Geno my whole back story about my life but he wouldn't care. I turned to see goth head banging and I couldn't help but laugh. When he noticed that I saw him he stopped and looked out the window. "Geno?" "Yes?" "goth is so sweet and I'm so happy to be his mother". When I said that he looked so happy. "Really? You're actually happy to be Goths mom?" "of course" I said.

Geno's POV
Ok so Reaper actually wants to be Goths mom. This is amazing. Now Goth can be happy and I can have somebody to love. Well we made it to my house and got out the car. It was a Friday so me and Reaper didn't have school tomorrow. We got inside and I decided to break the silence. "So Goth, Reaper wanna watch a movie together?" Goth looked up at me with a big smile and said "yea. Can we watch Pokémon?" Reaper looked at me and laughed "Goth that's not a movie" I said. Reaper looked at me and Goth and said "Ok how about we watch Bohemian Rhapsody it's a good movie and we all like queen". Goth looked confused and said "wait there's a movie about qween?" I butted in and said "yes and I think it's a good idea to watch that because goth you never saw it".

Reaper's POV
We ended up watching Bohemian Rhapsody and Goth loved it. He sang almost all the songs. He was so cute. The movie was about to end and Geno brought goth to his room. When he came down I asked him "where do you want me to sleep?" He looked at me and blushed "um I didn't think of that, but you can sleep in my bed if that's ok with you". I wanted to sleep with him but I felt like it wasn't right. What am I gonna do?

To Be Continued~
420 words