chapter two♥️.

jasmine anastasia pierce | sat 20 july

Slapping on lipgloss, I checked myself into the mirror quickly.

"Eleanor come take my pics please," I yelled. She came in and took a couple pics of me.

"We're leaving in 5 so make sure your ready," Admiring the pics, I decided to post one of insta.

Like by sapphseff and 3500 more.

jasmineanastasia_ orange is the new black🧡.

Comments Disabled.

Grabbing my purse, I went downstairs to see Eleanor waiting for me. We got in my car and headed out. I dropped her off at her friends house then went to pick up Sapph. I pulled into her house and honked the horn. Her mum/my aunty came out.

Rolling down my windows I greeted her, "Afternoon aunty,"

"Hey my love, you two be safe,"

"We will," Sapph got into the car and we left.

"Ariel texted me saying she can't make it," I sighed not even caring for her anymore. She's been moving mad and if she wants to move mad I can as well.

•••

I pulled into a car park near the Crystal Palace fair and we went to the main entrance. We got our wrist bands and went through.

"Jason and his friends are already here," I nodded and followed her to wherever they were. They were seated at a table and we joined them. Like the quiet person I was I didn't say anything & just went on my phone.

"Aye Jasmine loosen up. That's Tez and Anuar. Get to know them & Anuar was with us yesterday," I sighed and said hey to both of them. I didn't notice Anuar yesterday but I most definitely did today. He was beautiful.

He had a fresh trim and his waves were deeeep. He had clear skin and pink plumped lips. And to add he had drip. He wore a comme de garçon shirt which matched my nails, jeans and grey jordan 1s. We locked eyes and I looked away blushing. He chuckled.

Anuar and myself separated as did Jason and Sapph & Tez went with some girls. We talked and got to know each other. He was quiet & chilled and I liked it. We shared our socials and I could tell this was the start of a good friendship.

As the night grew young, we joined back together at the table. As we conversed I noticed something that pissed me off. I nudged Sapph to look. She clocked onto what I saw and we decided to approach her. Oblivious to what was going on, the followed us.

"Thought you couldn't come," Sapph said. Guilt washed over her face and she stayed quiet. 'What a pussy' I thought.

"Why you mad sis? Cause she don't wanna chill with you lots," One of the girls said. I looked at her as if she was stupid.

"Babe we don't care. She can't even speak up for herself so that's her own," We've been beefing with these Johnson High School girls from time because of our football rivalry. We've beat them every time and they still wanna have chat.

"Ariel is with us now, you can go," I laughed because Ariel looked real stupid.

"Why you laughing?" She finally spoke up. I looked at her as if she was mad.

"Speak with your chest babe. Don't let these fools take over you," I left them to speak to themselves.

The tension was real so we left and got into my car and drove around. I played some Roddy Ricch to fill the background.

I ain't tryna die young, so I gotta ride with one
Still ten toes down in my Balenciagas
He ran down on a nigga, that's a shotta, shotta
Cold hearted nigga with that blocka, blocka
Gotta keep it on me, I don't wanna die young
I rather be judged by twelve, than carried by six
I'ma go post bail, just look at my wrist
Tell me, why the legends always gotta die quick?

——————————————————
i haven't decided who should play the rest of the characters so comment any ideas.

vote and comment♥️.
————————————————————