P.6

Jordan
P.O.V

As we drove to the mall we stop buy Starbucks."so what about you and jack she said "I don't know he seems like he likes me then uses me when he wants me I said. "Well we're gonna get your mind off things while SHOPPING!!

Elise was one of those funny girly friends she perfect slim waist long blonde hair tan skin bright blue eyes. We were walking in the mall when I came over a dress that was black and a white bow in the middle. I was pretty cute.

I would look fat in that I thought

"Come on your trying
That on Elise drag me to the dressing room as I tried it on.

Jacks P.O.V
She's perfect her
Long brown blonde locks perfect green eyes good curves she is perfect I was to busy daydreaming I didn't even her johnson. "HEY" he yelled " yea huh what I stuttered your thing about my sister aren't you.

Yes I thought

No I said. " well if your not your coming to Ashely party with me and the boys "yea sure I'm down I said. Ok meet me at my house at 9 ok "for sure man I said smiling he laughed then left.

Jordan P.O.V
We ended up getting the dress plus Ashley is having a party and surprisingly she invite me. I drop Elise off and headed to my house. I walk in and took a shower it was 7:59 so I had about 1 hour.

I got in and let the hot water hit my skin I washed up with my coconut body wash. I got out and took the towel off I put on a zebra bra with black underwear I pulled the dress on. I did my make-up which was smokey eye which made my green eyes pop

I put some lipgloss and I ran to get my black pumps. I'm not going to have sex with Jack tonight I said I will be like a regular teenager get high but not to drunk. I heard Elise car honk I told my brother I will see him at the party.

"Well you look hot Elise said I laugh. When we got to the party we walk in I promise myself I will keep my distance from Jack.

Sorry didn't update had school and got in trouble because I was listening to jackandjack new song in class😂