P.10

Listen to the song it will explain everything

Jordan P.O.V

I'm just sitting hear by the window. It's Christmas Eve and it still hasn't snowed

Ever sense I was a little girl that grew up in California it hasn't snowed. I just wish it will snow this Christmas.

I heard my brother call me down stairs. I groaned can I ever get peace and quiet in here.

"What" I said. "Grandma said that we can go out to her house for Christmas mom and dad agreed I didn't yet.

You see my grandma lives in Canada so it basically snows every day.

"I don't know" I said. "Ok well I'm going to go get food want to come" he said.

"Yea let me get dressed" I said

I ran upstairs threw on a Christmas sweater some shorts and black vans.

"Let's go" I said

We were at Panda Express I was in the car while he went in to get it.(I do this all the time as long as my parents get me food I'm good)

He comes out with the food

On the way back home we jam out to Like that.

When we get home we eat in the living room and watch tv.

I guess this is jordan and Jack day.

Johnson P.O.V

I started to think ever sense me and Jordan were little it never snows.

I remember ever Christmas Eve when we were little she would talk to her self ever night to Santa I still remember.

"Dear Santa I know you won't hear me but my number one Christmas gift I want is to snow so me and my brother can play"

Now I feel so bad and I want to make it snow.

I have an great idea.

Hey sorry the update took long but hey what do you think johnson has in plan😏