A little surprise for Ash

*Kanto 

In Cerulean City right now, we see Misty finishing off another challenger with her Gyarados and started to head her room when suddenly, her eldest sister, Daisy, reached her. "Hey, Misty, guess what just happened?" Daisy said with excitement in her voice. "What happened Daisy, and why are you so excited?" said Misty. "In Alola, they had their first Pokemon League where the winner would become the inaugural champion, and guess who won the tournament?" said Daisy. "I don't know," said Misty as she didn't watch it on TV. "It was your old friend, Ash Ketchum!" said Daisy. Misty had a surprised face when she heard this. "Are you serious? I never this would ever happen. I mean Ash lost 6 Pokemon Leagues in a row and now he's the inaugural Alola Champion?" said Misty as she couldn't believe what Daisy told her. "What Daisy said is true, Misty," said Violet as she and Lilly were approaching her and Daisy. "We watched the match, and Ash's dreams have finally come true" spoke Lilly. "In fact, we recorded it for you" added Daisy. "Thank you, in fact, I'm going to watch it right now," said Misty as she went down to where the TV was. She watched the match, and her sisters won't kidding. Ash did win the match, and she couldn't believe it. She then thought "I wonder if he would be good as a boyfriend. If he is taken, I'd rather share then not having him at all." She went off to her room and packed her stuff, told her sisters she was going to congratulate Ash in person and went to the airport to head to Alola and meet up with her crush.

*Hoenn

In Hoenn, May was teaching Max on how to be a Pokemon trainer when he was old enough when their father, Norman, said "Max! May! Can you two come here, please? Me and your mom have something important to say to you" May and Max looked at each before nodding in agreement and headed down to where their parents were. "Me and your father were watching the Alola League finals on TV. The winner of that tournament would not only win the League's tournament, but they would also be the inaugural Alola Champion" said Caroline. "Woah, that's definitely a top prize for the winner," said Max. "I know, and guess who won?" said Norman. "I don't have a clue," said May. "The winner of the match was none other than Ash Ketchum," said Caroline. May and Max were surprised at this. They knew Ash was a strong trainer after they travelled the Hoenn Region with him and Brock, but becoming the inaugural champion of Alola, that was something else. "Ash won a championship? I never expected that." thought May. "It's true, we watched the match and Ash emerged victorious after a back and forth battle," said Caroline. At the time, May was thinking about her journey to becoming a Pokemon Coordinator after she met Ash, and since then she had a crush on him, so thinking about him made her have a blush on her face. Her brother and parents saw the blush before Norman said, "You know May if you love Ash so much, why don't you head over to Alola and visit him" "You're right, Dad, I will head over to Alola and visit him. But if he is taken, I'd rather share him than not having him at all" said May. "Good luck, sis," said Max as his older sister went to her room to pack up her things. When she was done, she said goodbye to her family before she headed out the door for the airport to get to Alola to visit Ash.

*Sinnoh

In Sinnoh, Dawn just watched the finals of the Alola League match where the winner would become the inaugural Alola Champion. She was surprised to see her mentor, Ash, in the finals and she couldn't believe her eyes when she saw him win the match. When Dawn first met Ash, she just saw him as a friend, but as time flew by she began to have feelings for him. She tried to tell him, but with Brock around them and Ash being dense, she didn't have much of a choice. After they departed after Ash lost in the semi-finals against Tobias in the Sinnoh League, she was heartbroken to have her crush and mentor leave her. When she saw him win the Alola League, she finally decided to tell her feelings for him, but if even if he was already taken, she'd rather share him than not having him at all. She then started to pack up her stuff and when she was done, she told her mother she was going to Alola to visit Ash, her mother nodded in agreement she knew Ash was the only man she can approve of dating her daughter. After saying goodbye to her mom, Dawn went out the door and went to the airport to get to Alola and hopefully win Ash's heart.